Shops, shopkeepers.

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
This thing im going to try to explain just blinged up in my mind, so tell me if its ok or not, and if not, what would you improve?

i think shops which use shopkeepers should have the possibility to assign items to be bought at a certain price, much like the order system in the auction, with a few differences.

1: both stackable and non stackable items should be placed there.
2: special amount of items to be in shop/appartment/house added where the items are stored untill the owner comes back to get them.
3: allow the order to be canceled.
4: no taxes on this one, maybe a 1 ped fee at max to not let the system be abused, however most people who own shopkeepers have been in the system for a while.
5: make an other possibility, or item, to allow this feature: an specialterminal for this perpose, which can be crafted. and is limited, however, does not have the option to sell items!!! (so it does NOT destroy shopkeeper value)

this way, many crafters, tailorers, wont have to be online 24/7 and can spend more time on crafting/tailoring

hunters will have the advantage of selling their stuff for a markup quickly, and may even put up orders for items to be used for hunting, like an rifle or a piece of armor.

It whould be perfect for all when hunting/mining on someones LA, if there is a shop there you should be able to buy ammo/bombs etc. and pay with oil instead of peds.....

Rapido

I have made kinda same request to MA a couple of times.
From the response I had last time, and for the oldfashioned way shopkeepers are working, I have a feeling that those will soon be updated/changed to expand the way items are being put to sale.

...but maybe its just a dream ;)

Back