should I buy Gremlin, Ghost or Rascal?

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
I already have Pixie adjusted and Shogun set. I only hunt whatever I can with this pistol because I don't believe in paying a markup for higher-level guns. I sold all my gear in 2017 including Vigi and nemesis and withdrew PEDs.

But now I am a TT pistol hunter. Should I buy Gremlin, Ghost, or Rascal? I like to hunt all mobs I can with TT pistol and I also like to hunt punny robots. I don't believe in global or Hof. I am a grinder.

Last edited:
Ghost for sure. And if you don't already have one, consider getting the [ZX Sinkadus] amp for your TT Pistol:

FlNX2uN.png

i would pick gremlin or any other armor, i hated so much ghost when i was noob, the decay is a bit to much and the protection decreases to much due to low tt/low durability

rascal + 5b is more than enough to hunt those mobs.... but i think you could pick better mobs to hunt with TT pistol that have more markup than those.. foul are okay, but atrox bleh.

Buy a adj resto chip and you do not need any armor.

arrets on cyrene for starters.

Ghost will take you far, with 5B plating you dont need another armor, as you skill up evade/dodge.

OK honestly, w/ adj pixie + shogun already, just get sets of 5B and 6A.

With those + what you have, you're golden for a long while.

I already have Pixie adjusted and Shogun set. I only hunt whatever I can with this pistol because I don't believe in paying a markup for higher-level guns. I sold all my gear in 2017 including Vigi and nemesis and withdrew PEDs.

But now I am a TT pistol hunter. Should I buy Gremlin, Ghost, or Rascal? I like to hunt all mobs I can with TT pistol and I also like to hunt punny robots. I don't believe in global or Hof. I am a grinder.

foul when I have ped to buy armatrix pistol from auction. I also use to hunt atrox. Plans to hunt armax bull young too.

The information you gave in these 2 statements is not compatible. G'bye.

Back