Question: Should I Call Off The Hit?

How do you feel about the Bounty?

• Total voters
I'll send some EFD's your way if their still talking crap then they must be enjoying it.

If you're encouraging people to waste PED in PvP, more power to you! If more people did that then EU would be a better place.

I don't think you should call off the bounty. Saw one at Ashi today talking total BS to a noob on a TP run. the "Rig Closer" told this noob that they had to have 175k to join Rig Closers... scanned the Rig Closer and highest Prof Standing was lvl 6 laser sniper.

I don't mind shit talk in PVP.... it adds to the fun... so nothing against them there... but.... if the shit talk is part of the fun.. then the retaliation to the shit talk in PVP is ALSO part of the fun.... so.... I say keep the bounty on them! They probably like it anyway. What else is there to do in EU?

Yeah indeed.. maybe they will rise to the challenge and everyone can take it as bit of fun.. maybe they are just rude people though that need to be taken down a peg :)

Keep the bounty but lose any possibility for hatred (strong word i know, just sayin is all) just for the time being :)

voted "love it" ... though i haven't experienced the people in question

I am for it

I think it's a good idea. Just as long as it is more in the spirit of fun and not hate. If MA has a bounty out on them, why can't we put a bounty out on others. This is a "sandbox" game, so I like to see things like this.
(nevermind the fact that I don't like "rig closers"... not just the Soc, anyone who does that)
I had considered the idea before you started this, like hiring some people to be a body guard or bounty hunter for rig owners.

The Win a Hunt with Star contest... I was thinking I would ask her to hunt PKers hahaha, but that would be a big waste.

Keep the discussion going guys.

Just thought I'd throw a little statistic your way. At most with my current EFD each member of their society could get PKed 19 times. While if people start collecting bonuses that number drops off fairly quickly. If any one has any suggestions for other bonuses to try to get more people involved please let me know. I'm trying to make this enjoyable as possible for both sides.

There is always going to be a bigger fish.. :D

Heck, they are a PvP society that harasses people - a bounty is quite fitting. Besides, it isn't like they won't get shot at in PvP without the bounty, it is just an added bonus for those who kill them and post screens.

someone tell them about this thread, i want this to get dirty! lol :D

Keep the bounty; it's all for fun... isn't it?

lolz funny thread, take a look at their society info :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:D

Lmao! :laugh:

Nice work actually looking it up. :D

LMAO ok i take that last post back.

I dont think they can type all that well..

Did I read that right? They Buy All E-amp 13's? :D
They know their crafted right?

Keep the bounty; it's all for fun... isn't it?

I'm all about having fun, but some people have questioned my motives and said that the bounty should be dropped. So I figured I'd get a second opinion.

PVP is PVP, if you're against it don't go there lol

Anyone who calls themselves "Rigclosers" is fair game for whatever, but I suspect this is a prank, and may turn out in a surprising way..imho.

That depends

Actually Even though I voted yes for the hit, I feel that if it is just for fun then it's worth it, If it's just out of spite or hate, then no, it's not worth the time nor the EFD to do so.. However I feel that if the RigClosers are giving folks a hard time and they are harassing people, then by all means either send in a support case on the troublemakers or take the shot..

I love how they call the Mk2 a PK weapon :laugh:

this is always fun, I vote for more funny socs with more funny noobs.

Hi Napoleon ! :wave:

I've sat back and watched both threads develop about the Rig Closers ... very entertaining, indeed. :popcorn:

I definitely think that you should keep the 'hit' as an oustanding thing. I think it's all in good fun, but that's because I know you do things with a light-heart and always wanna laugh. So, I won't insult and degrade you like some people did - I think that's stupid and says more about them, than it does about you. ;)

I really just think so many people have their panties in a bunch, over nothing.

These guys, the 'rig closers' are obviously having fun.
Why can't everyone follow their example and have a good time ? :duh:

Before someone says 'omg they harass everyone' - show me something that's actual harassment and I'll shutup.
I've seen them say some funny shit, but nothing that has been over the line or even borderline insulting.

'we said rig closed'
'my gun better cuz it's mk ii'
'pwned. this is our oil.'

I've seen so many assholes in my time on Calypso - these dim-witted, fun-loving, pk wannabe's just make me laugh. :laugh:

Everyone needs to lighten up and stop taking themselves and this entire world so seriously. :rolleyes:

Those were my thoughts .. have a happy Tuesday. :tiphat:

I am one of the ones voting "Drop it" and I know I will get the big flames about it...

I've been told (by reading EF) to "not put your nose near the Oil rig; ubers have it controlled and will kill you on sight"...

Looking at the subject, what has changed? :scratch2:
... Just the name for the ones controlling (or trying to) the Oil rig I may say.

This time you got angry with them because (ATTENTION I'm guessing only) of being killed over and over so you had to call for help? or you lost control of the rig? or you were put in the same situation as any other noob like me when showing there? or because they are much lower than you? or <your Strong reason here> ?

But I assure you , you came out with the idea out of anger and not fun; if it was for fun, you would do it yourself with the help of you society team mates... but not calling this type of worldwide retaliation (EF has members all over the world)

You are classifying a society because what its leader (not founder I thing) is saying.

What should I think or say about your high ranked society about the way you are treating the new comers (or another society)? is BA a noob haters soc? should I call a Bounty over BA too?
:yay: GO KILL THE NOOB HATERS!!! 300EFD WITHOUT PROOF FOR WHAT WILLIAM SAID IN HIS POST!!!

Doesn't sound quite right to me

I don't belong to that soc, but I feel targeted somehow, because after this; being a noob, any high level may put a bounty over me or my society for getting frustrated by the way I think, talk or express and BOOM a bunch of ppl will find it fun and will ruin my EU experience...

Again, I am not arguing, nor starting a war with you or anyone, just expressing why it should be stopped: IT WAS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANGER.

And I am not the only one thinking like it, Another respectable member of this community and your society was against it too.

If that soc leader (or members) is harassing ppl, everyone fill a report and MA will take care of his account, no need to start something like this.

Nelson.

..... should I call a Bounty over BA too?
:yay: GO KILL THE NOOB HATERS!!! 300EFD WITHOUT PROOF FOR WHAT WILLIAM SAID IN HIS POST!!!

:rofl: Now that would be what we call a cheap round. :cool:
Your EFD are safe.

I think we should all grab unamped opalos and swarm them :laugh:

:rofl: Now that would be what we call a cheap round. :cool:
Your EFD are safe.

Sorry, but I only have 600 available atm,; therefore, after the second kill I'm ruined...

Should I lower it to 10 to make it FUNNIER?

Hi Napoleon ! :wave:

I've sat back and watched both threads develop about the Rig Closers ... very entertaining, indeed. :popcorn:

I definitely think that you should keep the 'hit' as an oustanding thing. I think it's all in good fun, but that's because I know you do things with a light-heart and always wanna laugh. So, I won't insult and degrade you like some people did - I think that's stupid and says more about them, than it does about you. ;)

I really just think so many people have their panties in a bunch, over nothing.

These guys, the 'rig closers' are obviously having fun.
Why can't everyone follow their example and have a good time ? :duh:

Before someone says 'omg they harass everyone' - show me something that's actual harassment and I'll shutup.
I've seen them say some funny shit, but nothing that has been over the line or even borderline insulting.

'we said rig closed'
'my gun better cuz it's mk ii'
'pwned. this is our oil.'

I've seen so many assholes in my time on Calypso - these dim-witted, fun-loving, pk wannabe's just make me laugh. :laugh:

Everyone needs to lighten up and stop taking themselves and this entire world so seriously. :rolleyes:

Those were my thoughts .. have a happy Tuesday. :tiphat:

I guess it really is true. Mom's really do know best. :laugh:
Thanks for understanding my light hearted attempt at a fun event. :silly:

I am one of the ones voting "Drop it" and I know I will get the big flames about it...

I've been told (by reading EF) to "not put your nose near the Oil rig; ubers have it controlled and will kill you on sight"...

Looking at the subject, what has changed? :scratch2:
... Just the name for the ones controlling (or trying to) the Oil rig I may say.

This time you got angry with them because (ATTENTION I'm guessing only) of being killed over and over so you had to call for help? or you lost control of the rig? or you were put in the same situation as any other noob like me when showing there? or because they are much lower than you? or <your Strong reason here> ?

But I assure you , you came out with the idea out of anger and not fun; if it was for fun, you would do it yourself with the help of you society team mates... but not calling this type of worldwide retaliation (EF has members all over the world)

You are classifying a society because what its leader (not founder I thing) is saying.

What should I think or say about your high ranked society about the way you are treating the new comers (or another society)? is BA a noob haters soc? should I call a Bounty over BA too?

Doesn't sound quite right to me

I don't belong to that soc, but I feel targeted somehow, because after this; being a noob, any high level may put a bounty over me or my society for getting frustrated by the way I think, talk or express and BOOM a bunch of ppl will find it fun and will ruin my EU experience...

Again, I am not arguing, nor starting a war with you or anyone, just expressing why it should be stopped: IT WAS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANGER.

And I am not the only one thinking like it, Another respectable member of this community and your society was against it too.

If that soc leader (or members) is harassing ppl, everyone fill a report and MA will take care of his account, no need to start something like this.

Nelson.

Nelson I don't flame people. I value your opinion.

If you think you know more about my intentions that I did then there isn't much I can do to change your mind except ask you to think about it. Realistically I've never "controlled" the rig and I try not to be a vengeful person. I don't hold grudges. One of the reason's I created this poll was to get arguments on both sides and so far I've been afraid it might be all positive leaving a soc mates opinion alone on the drop it side.

Thanks for taking the time to respond,
Napo

Keep the bounty!
And if I find and PK any - keep the bounty! :D

I saw how angry Napo was when he was getting the raw end of the deal, therefore I know for a fact that there was nothing light hearted about this. He only turned it around so he wouldnt look like such a douche here on EF.

This coupled with Bour's insanely retarded PM to their leader... has me a bit worked up myself.

Thats why I have a problem with it.

Back