should i kick my mentor?

A very entertaining thread.

Now I remember why I don't take disciples anymore :duh:

Good mentor is a guy that gives you a good advice, this is what it is all about. Sometimes few words can save you thousands of peds.

If you found a mentor who's advises really work, follow him, give him your last peds, carry his bags and shine his shoes.
If the mentor you got doesn't have the knowledge (or if you already know everything and don't ask for any advice), he can hunt with you, carry your bags, shine your shoes and give you all his peds... it's all worthless anyway.

Irt sounds to me like you were not he best disicple

A mentor/disciple relationship is a two way street. How many times was your mentor supposed to offer help and be turned down by you before they stopped trying to help you. Your refusal to create a relationship with your mentor is the reason you are in this boat anyways. Do what ever you want,except: Don't give your mentor a bad rating, because it sounds to me like in the beginning they tried to be a mentor for you and you pushed them away.

You clearly knew enough about the game as to not warrent a mentor. Mentorship is for the beginners but luckily the more experianced (such as you) are still able to take advantage of it. Stop being a tosser and graduate.

this.. not read the whole thread.. too drunk atm.. maybe the mentor picked up on your experience.. knew you didn't need help and was busy with other desciples?

Back