Question: Should MF Wormholes work cross-planet?

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
As title says, and as has been suggested before, should wormholes opened by MF users be possible to use to travel between planets?

Obviously, the cost of this would need to be higher than cost of on-planet teleportation with the same tool - the people opening the wormhole should also have higher control of who is allowed to enter, making sure they can get paid for the effort.

Maybe there could be a set ME drain per person crossing the wormhole to the other planet?

Disclaimer: I do not own a wormhole chip so I would not profit from this in any way.

EDIT: I was gonna add a poll with a simple Yes/No but forgot and the Thread Tools, where I assume this could be done, are not working since the popup thing comes up below the post itself (dunno how that happens) so just post your comments and thoughts here in the thread please.

would probably be a nice bump for the value of them, which seems to have taken quite a hit lately. Would be a good expansion of MF capabilities IMO bringing it up to the new space age of PE

Maybe with new special L chips, so there is no monopoly for a couple who will own an unl one.

The value has dropped atm as they are bugged and don't work so some people seemed to have panic sold

Back