Show us ya death!

Cougar

Prowler
Society
TuSaLuSa Cadets
Rui "Cougar" Archer
He he, now that MA gave us the opportunity to die in artistic ways, why not create a thread to see the creativity of our fellow Calypsonian colonists?

I got the idea after being killed when running away from an Estophyl that aggro'ed me while mining.

Here it is:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My avatar stayed there, lying in the ground like that, after being killed :laugh:

I created the thread just for fun, but if you want to contribute, do it!! (images or videos) :thumbup:

PS: For those who have not yet seen McCormick having fun with the new rag doll physics, check this thread

mine looking quite similar

:yay:

That's how it looks almost every time you get killed by a SEG... I'll bring some proof later....

Earlier today I died bending backward. Then the SEG kicks me and I'm rolling if front of it's feet while it attacked my team mate....

Last edited:
he he, in mine i was killed by the back..... as i was running away :ahh:

I had a few like that, my favorite however would need to be filmed. I was killed in a downhill.. and guess what? I rolled down :laugh:

I had a few like that, my favorite however would need to be filmed. I was killed in a downhill.. and guess what? I rolled down :laugh:

:rofl: a soc member just told me about this. Is that a new feature?? :dunno:

Would LOVE to die on top of Spiral mountain then :silly2:

Back