Show us ya face!

Dom_sufc said:
And what makes them English looking?

I don't know. Since I was in england 5 years ago I've always been to recognize english guys. girls are harder.

added: Nothing negative about it. I love England & the english peps. Especially Rooney

Mia

Well I figured I'd join the bandwagon and post a pic of me... my icon is me as well as other pics i have uploaded :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

EDIT:

Blonde

and Haloween 2005

Last edited:
Mia said:
Well I figured I'd join the bandwagon and post a pic of me... my icon is me as well as another pic i have uploaded :)

:drool: @ your door ! :laugh:

Me ^^

:silly2:

<removed pic ... see edit msg>

Last edited by a moderator:
Epictetus said:
Disclaimer: I am proud to live in the U.S. and we have many beautiful women but this picture is too hilarious not to post:

difference.JPG

lol:) just read this post while trolling and it need's a so true true true bum bum bump:)

gekkegerrit said:
lol:) just read this post while trolling and it need's a so true true true bum bum bump:)

Looks like YOUR gurl on the right bro!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!! :laugh:

*EDIT* I DID `ER ANYHOW!!!!!! :dunce:

I'ts me :)

And remember, allways use seat belts ! :)

Last edited:
it's nice to see this kind of thread here :) nice to know that ppl have their RL too, not only EU-Life :D

here are 2 from me too, date - 18th of July, 2006..

P.S. LOL @ "And remember, allways use seat belts ! :)" (© Susurs)

Svetlana said:
Wow mates- some really nice photos posted lately. I am a sucker for these adorable baby/kid pics- too cute!

I recently aquired yet another NEW bike... a Ninja again, but this time she's yellow (i've nicknamed her 'Lil Chick'). She and I are having fun getting aquainted with one another...
EF.jpg

Well, as nice as that bike looks, it doesn't get my heart pumping anywhere near as much as Svet does. ;)

Mia said:
Blonde

and Haloween 2005

Nice to see someone else gets pleasure from washing their pets. I have fond memories of trying this with my cat, and the scars to prove it :D

oh & nice tutu ;)

Numa said:
Well, as nice as that bike looks, it doesn't get my heart pumping anywhere near as much as Svet does. ;)

...couldnt say it better myself!!!! :wise:

binary said:
it's nice to see this kind of thread here :) nice to know that ppl have their RL too, not only EU-Life :D

here are 2 from me too, date - 18th of July, 2006..

CUTEEEEEE :D

Mia said:
Well I figured I'd join the bandwagon and post a pic of me... my icon is me as well as other pics i have uploaded :)

EDIT:

and Haloween 2005

Marry me plz :drool::makelove:

Mia said:

ur welcome :p but u live kinda far away to marry i noticed :p

Susurs said:
I'ts me :)

And remember, allways use seat belts ! :)

Nice pic! Is that peds peeking out from the corner of your mouth? :D

Legion said:
ur welcome :p but u live kinda far away to marry i noticed :p

heheheh and that I'm in a serious relationship is a hinderance as well lol ;) but its always nice to get a compliment :)

Mia said:
heheheh and that I'm in a serious relationship is a hinderance as well lol ;) but its always nice to get a compliment :)

naaaw that's no hindrance.. kidnapping is always an option :p

Legion said:
naaaw that's no hindrance.. kidnapping is always an option :p

hehehehe well you have to get in line and take a # on that one then :p hehehe :cool: :D

Franklon said:
Nice pic! Is that peds peeking out from the corner of your mouth? :D

LOL, not, just cookies, sometimes need something to eat :)

bad day.....very bad day
i look like i'm on drugs. but its more recent than the first pic i posted lol

edit:
found another more recent pic that doesnt look absolutely horrible
just me chillin w/ an ex....notice the ex is gone from sight lol[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
I fall over too :p But, well the rink I skate at has alot of first time skaters there so I am not unfamiliar with new to long-time skaters and how they look on the ice hehehe
Creature said:
Very nice,

Thanks for sharing - ive skated before and well erm fell over :laugh:

Back