Show us ya face!

And here's my balcony ... :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

hope the season treats you well ;) gl man

keep on :kos:

moismall.jpg

:drool::drool: this one needs to be bumped for sure ;)

cute --> cuter --> Skam :love::hug::love:

run's to the travel agency to book the first flight to Norway

Anyway, here's SuperKanjo :woot:

me.jpg

Heya, time to show myself..before you click, I have a request: ladies, pls after seeing this picture, don't start seeing me as a piece of sexy meat, don't forget that behind these looks hides a human being with feelings and thoughts :ahh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Anyway, here's SuperKanjo :woot:

me.jpg

very nice picture!!!!:D:D:D
relax in your sofa:D:D:D

You ARE aware that "tis" in danish means "pee" .... :scratch2:

sorry, after giggling, I just couldn't resist :D

ah giggles, no i didnt thanks for the heads up on this.

Please please dont pee on me, im not into that sorta stuff :(

Heya, time to show myself..before you click, I have a request: ladies, pls after seeing this picture, don't start seeing me as a piece of sexy meat, don't forget that behind these looks hides a human being with feelings and thoughts :ahh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Uhm...you have a pretty big nose...that means...uhm...:ahh:
:swoon:

This is me wearing my protective (l) gear!

rico_877944.jpg

the distortion in the picture is made by the interference those pesky aliens sends out when they visits. Or maybe it has something to do wit the Echelon programme....

Thank you very much, I guess I shouldn't have been participating in that show "Complete makeover" :scratch2:

:silly2:

hehee after some months i found this Thread to and think i show you my choclate side :D

and thats me now with my beatiful grilfriend... i lOvE ya
today iam with you one year, and i hope i will spend the rest of my live with ya :-*

hehee after some months i found this Thread to and think i show you my choclate side :D

today iam with you one year, and i hope i will spend the rest of my live with ya :-*

lucky guy you are :) congratulations :) I wish you all best.

mayby one day I will be able to do the same, I mean upload photo of me+girlfriend...:computer: eh

does your girl play PE? and if not, it is assumed at this point that she is aware of PE and is supportive at least?

that would definitely make her a keeper :D

Gratz mate, i'm sure the two of you will get a happy future together :shower::shower:

but you know the soc. rules :wise: the general must test her first before we can accept her as you're partner ;)

Love you mate :hug:

really? mhm. but no one tell me as i join. :scratch2:
please show me the rules again !!!

Maybe ill join then the freedomelephant´s :headbang:

Ahhh, come on, you are chicks, you are supposed to KNOW what that means!!! :laugh:

p.s. chick = beautiful young lady!!! So do not flame me for using that one! :D

Absolutely not...we are totally innocent...

Your nose is big too?

And yes, I am a chick :cheer:

Back