Info: Shs are recruiting

And up we go! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

And... Now Soder lost his insainity. He got more IQ then a seagul so... he left us.

And... Our total IQ/member went up, so we realy need some to fill his spot.
All requriment are the same as before...
Max can handle the admitting.....

If I have a master degree in science, am I eligible to join or I'm too intelligent? :scratch2:

Bump

If I have a master degree in science, am I eligible to join or I'm too intelligent? :scratch2:

I´m sure we will get you back down to Calypso to the rest of us in no time at all so.... :D

U are a former member so.... That about beeing intelligent went right out of the window... :D
And yes... u can come back "home"

Bump Anyone out there? :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Free bump for a great soc with great guys. :D
I had some nice friends in there Pain, Pepsi, Baal, Wolf, etc... i wish there were still playing though :(

GPA

A bump are in it`s place.

Any players out there? We have only one section now. Most of the members are old and have over 150 in hp, but we also have some that have les then that. All are welcome, but only if you are missing some in the head, you will fit in better ;)

//Froggy

and yet another late bump :D

And we have one more recruit now, Kamonpach BKK Empress

kolla soc forumet

Im happy to see theres still a soc out there for us airheads. Since I havent played for a couple of years and the game has changed a lot, I suppose I will be even dumber than the newborn airheads in PA. So when I reach the minimum required IQ I will toss you my applcation. :eyecrazy:

Back