Signatures, who want's some!

The-Onciest

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance Guard
Onciest Dropkick Advrise
Alright guys, I'm probably in the wrong section again, but who cares!

Just offering up some free signatures for the fellow Entropians. Maybe some of you want one directly of your Avatars, if so... if you're here reading this. Come to Twin Peaks ASAP and talk to ONCIEST. I'm mostly there when ever, forever, so just come talk to me ingame. We'll set up an area to take some screenshots and then we're in business.

If you want a signature of something rather specific, then PM me some examples out of google. Then I'll figure out some way of making you a high quality signature from that.

But right now, I need some Forum Newbies to come meet me in Twin so I can discuss with them some new signatures for em. ;)

here's some references to artwork and other signatures.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/123618-signatures-entropians-__.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-art/160725-onciest-artwork-references.html

P.s, I usually hang about around the balcony at Twin, babblin' some stuff about Entropia Core.

Edit:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...operly-adjust-your-signature.html#post1647093

HERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS
as to how you can get the image uploaded properly onto Entropia Forums, and so that EF doesn't degrade the quality of the image. I assure that everyone follows these instructions then we're in business. ;)

I plan to supply a lot of people with good signatures to post with! =D

Last edited:
Okay, don't everybody friggin'... post at once...

:loco:

Status of everybodies Signatures to date:

entropia_forum_sig_warven.jpg

onciest_528943.jpg

mrafroman2.jpg

arttbaron.jpg

chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I'll come in so you can get a picture of me chest up.

Something Aussie (green & Gold) with some splatter. Just 'Ze-Tomb'.

Edit: I might have to meet you tomorrow. :silly:

Last edited:
Lol cant come tonight, but as I requested I'll try to catch up soon.
For those lookin , see my sig Drops done it, its old yeah needs and update but it's certainly brilliant.
Multi laters cost I'd say but singles up to Drop's, and it seems he's offering some free experimentation atm :)
Catcha in society for a photo shoot Drop's;)
:lolup::bowdown::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ahh thanks a bunch everyone! ^_^

Newest signature for Warvar.

entropia_forum_sig_warven.jpg

Those look awesome! I will come visit you sometime soon!

Looked for you at Twin, you weren't there. I'll try again another time :)

Nice service here...and can you ask for more than free?!?!?! My sig was made by Onciest quite a while ago. A design he just came up with for me. I like! Thanks again!

Subscribing...

I'll try to catch up with you sometime soon!

Ok

Whenever you can I need 2 things. A signature for my soc-Can we get all together and have different faces in the sig and a signature for me. :)

I could do with a signature and avatar at some point. I'll look out for you at Twin. Not got a clue what I'd like though.

awesome work man, you are an awesome artist! :thumbup:

..Just 'Ze-Tomb'...
What? No Lara Croft piccy!? :laugh:

To OP: Really really good work, hope you can put your talents to work even outside EU. Keep at it!

Sweet, thx for the sig Onciest. + rep mate :D

To OP: Really really good work, hope you can put your talents to work even outside EU. Keep at it!

I hate Lara Croft.

I made my name with her being deleted out of my brain completely.

I could do with a signature and avatar at some point. I'll look out for you at Twin. Not got a clue what I'd like though.

Alright man, I'll get organized and let everyone know when I'm on. You guys kinda gotta stay frequent on this stuff. ;)

Actually, if I could put my talents to work IRL... I WOULDN'T NEED TO WORK AT A GROCERY STORE! :hammer:

I hate Lara Croft.

I made my name with her being deleted out of my brain completely.

Yeah man, rofl. So like, when can I make you a sig? :p

Actually, if I could put my talents to work IRL... I WOULDN'T NEED TO WORK AT A GROCERY STORE! :hammer:

You could do it all on EF/EU too. :laugh:

Also, what times are you usually on? (MA)

And secondly, I"m gonna be out of EU Range for a while. :(

New Chrome Signature, anybody else fancy one? ^__^

Back