Uber: Silent ATH with unlimited gun :D

Frank_JJ

Dominant
Society
Project -X-
Frank JJ The Greatest
People who know me, know I have hunted Oculus alot because of the nice CB24 (L) guns they drop and I like too use those. So today I went again because my stack of CB24 guns was down too 1 with very low tt and I needed a new one. Of course you always hope too loot an unl version of it but I am not that lucky too get one I thought. Was talking to Dutch Fluske about it like 2 days ago, cause it seems those cb24 (L) also drop from Atrox and asked him from what he looted his unlimited version of. He had it from Oculus so I was glad I wasnt hunting the wrong mob after all.

So I went out and burned up the last low tt CB24 I had and finished the rest of the hunt with my maddox4. While I was on the phone with a friend that just won around 15k euro's this week in a lottery and I was clicking away while talking (even tho I am not a woman, seems I can do 2 things at the same time :D) this nice pic showed up:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

First I thought "Oh nice 2k peds from this sweet oculus and a half tt CB24 (L) thats is very cool, too bad there isnt any bear shins in it cause they sell nice" but then I looked again and was getting swarmed in PM's at the same time I saw it was 22K and the L sign was missing on the gun! Well then I freaked out and my friend on the phone was asking if I was all ok lol.

So I ended up with a Fap5 (not even full tt ffs ;)), the CB24, some wools, a shit load of thyroid oils and a huge smile on my face that didnt go off for the last 10 hrs so far :D

So far I am not going to sell the gun, but have one question, what would you do, repair it too full tt or just repair it a little after each hunt?

Gratz!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:hug:
So well deserved!!

Very cool, Gratz

(repair it just a little ;) depending on how long you hunt :) )

yeah,huge gratz frank,you are going to love that gun....no correction..you are already loving that gun ;)

Gratz :yay:
nice indeed! I was lucky enough to loot an unlimited HL6, that had a tt around 6080 or something. I repair it if it goes under 6k.

Gratz again:wtg:

JJ you surely deserve this and huge gratz!

Doh, maybe i should hunt them one last time. Seems they are destined for dutchmen. (screw you fluske :p)
Gratz on the vnice loot.

GRATS to u JJ :yay::yay::yay::yay:

u diserve it :)

Gratz + repair it what you would normally spend on L guns, use that to track your win/losses. this is what I did with my HL8, also it doesnt tie up peds unless you want it as a savings... of sorts. Also if you want to resell it, ppl don't have to spend more on the tt :)

Fera

:yay: Woooooot! :yay:

Uber gratz mate! :wtg:

:yay:CONGRATULATIONS:yay:
Man, seeing those unlimited weapons has just to make your jaw drop huh? I mean to hold an item that so many Eu'ers want, that just incredible. Gratz gratz gratz!
Zanzibar Zani Jones

try and keep UL gear at max tt at all times is my adivice.

Right now U got the ped to repair it, Id repair it if I where you.
Full tt gear just seems to work better.

Maybe just a minor differnence.
Ands its easier to track hunts, decay if u can toss in in the rep terminal.
And U never risk that u full repair it while low on peds :)

#1 on hof list isn't exactly silent :D nice gun

With my experience from unl SIb, I leave enough on for one hunt - for me this is about 500ped on sword if anywhere but CP, because I usually loot more hide than i can carry (i TT animal hide)

If you intend to sell it, the best service you can give to your buyer is a min TT weapon so they have more fluid peds to hunt with (assuming they are buying to hunt and not resell ofc)

ZOMG DUDE !!!!! that's awsome !!!!!! :yay:

litteraly couldent have happnened to a more dedicated and cool guy

( people who are wondeing who the fuck jj is right now is because this dude rarely get's a break)

glad to see MA eventualy payed out

dont spend it all at once :D

EDIT : ZOMG you won teh lotto too !!!!!

buy me shadow biatch ! :D

gratz dude you're on a roll here dude

Last edited:
Sweet loot.
Huge Gratz man.

I usualy keep all my unl gear at full TT because its easyer to track results, but then again, I dont own something with a max TT of over 9k peds :D

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

UUUbbbeer !! Huge grz and a nice story too

Congratz

Been hunting my ass off for 3 years , nice to see loot is random.

Gratz
I have to try those for a change

;) nice one
Gratz! :wtg:

Back