Uber: Silent uber & first big ESI

Ozzonn

Old
Society
Synergen
Saz Ozzonn Saz
grats, that really is shitloot lol

Yes my ava is over 7 years old... Could not say I played much more then 2 years thought :p Gz always nice with ESI's :))

After 9 years of grinding, here is my first real silent uber, and my first ESI over 20 PED...
Nice loot from MA, as my birthday was few weeks ago I take this as a late birthday gift :yay:

Checked my inventory 5 times after getting it, to see if it's still here and if it was real... :laugh:

ESI to be sold (offers via PM):
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?235271-Esi-254-90-ped&p=3032359

u beat me there 7 years gone without a esi above 20 ped either.. but good thing u broke ur strike.. gz for that

mayby he dont play alot... if you log once month i wont consider it 9 full years.

Wait what? How long have you played Xing lol..

Big congratz on your ESI! I might have to come check out those cyclops ;)

Wait what? How long have you played Xing lol..

4 years zip but two years was afk (i always looted esi before from drones) seence i came back i think am alredy at 700 tt i remember two 100 peds from rext one 300+ from proterons then the werry next day 3 x 17 peds from proterons and two from levi one 138 and one 98 just like two days ago. The" exact same day i wrote in Smilgs tread that seence vu i dont loot esi any more ;)

I guss am realy lucky then.

4 years zip but two years was afk (i always looted esi before from drones) seence i came back i think am alredy at 700 tt i remember two 100 peds from rext one 300+ from proterons then the werry next day 3 x 17 peds from proterons and two from levi one 138 and one 98 just like two days ago. The" exact same day i wrote in Smilgs tread that seence vu i dont loot esi any more ;)

I guss am realy lucky then.

congratz on your nice esi loots as well then Xing :) Btw, i thought i was on ignore. hahaha, selective ignore i think.. ;)

congratz on your nice esi loots as well then Xing :) Btw, i thought i was on ignore. hahaha, selective ignore i think.. ;)

zipo you are not on ignore and i dont see why you will be ? i enjoy coments that make sance or chalange me to something but when they are just insults or dumb no point to read them. Youre comments are funny so far.
back on to the ESI i did not realyse they are hard to loot the auction seems to be prety full of them...

Maybe MA is suggesting its time for you to chip out you bin here to long ? :)

lol

I prefer to think that MA was like "oh poor Ozz with a dead pedcard... let me try to make you happy with MU and swirlies" :)

mayby he dont play alot... if you log once month i wont consider it 9 full years.
I would say 7 years playing with a big pause in between, considering that 10h/week is a played week. Since I'm back with some peds to spend, I'm generally in the top 200 of the tracker...

Nice one! Gratz!:yay:

Gratz!

Was this game around in 2003? Wow that's a long time :)
And a long time grinding, well deserved!

:yay: great ESI no doubt, big, big gratz!.. :yay:

Gratz! Nice one !! :yay::yay:

Back