Uber: 'Silent' Uber (rare item HoF)

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Overall a great day,

Started my day by hunting some furor for codex, accidentally turned and taggged a Hogglo Dominant with my newly purchased ML-35 Adjusted by simply pressing F.... 140m range is scary if im not careful with what i want to tag lol

Actually shat myself when I did, because I have never even attempted to kill a Hogglo that big before.

First kill was a 14.xx ped ESI - which made me happy and also made me think I have to kill another.

Glad I did, because it contained this item:

index.php

To celebrate, I called one of my trustee medics and told him I wanted to try some Dasp stalkers.

Just a few, you know, to see if it also works with my new setup.

10 minutes or so into the short 30 minute hunt;

index.php

and finally, after the dasps I noticed someone globalling on Rextelum Queen, so I brought my new weapon to the sand king. I could stand at 140m range and shoot for the full duration of the SK without getting agro/being hit once. Damn sweet!

index.php

Overall a very fun day. Loots like this (3x hof clouds) on one day is something damn special to me.

I have never been more in love with any other gun than my ML-35 Adjusted. This thing rocks.

Keep shooting and skilling people :handgun::clap::handgun::clap::handgun::clap:

Noice!! ty for sharing that sweet day

Very nice loots ... Are you using software to record your globals/hofs ?? I am always too late to press print/screen ... thanks

All nice swirls. Gratz

nice one.
now be prepared for some dry days... time to codex plumatergus and tripudions :)
the chip is nice... MU has no claw-back :)

That's a really good run, gz :yay::woot:

Very nice, gratz!!

The range is what I loved about the adj ml-35, it makes the gun feel much more powerfull than it is. Even though it's still "just" a 60 (MA) dps weapon.

It's anoying for teamhunts tho, for the other team members! :p

Very nice, gratz!!

The range is what I loved about the adj ml-35, it makes the gun feel much more powerfull than it is. Even though it's still "just" a 60 (MA) dps weapon.

It's anoying for teamhunts tho, for the other team members! :p
Indeed... I think this gun has ruined me forever haha, not sure where to go from here.

Very nice loots ... Are you using software to record your globals/hofs ?? I am always too late to press print/screen ... thanks

I'm using Entropia Life client, and on shared events like SK where I expect a hof, I am just ready with the print screen button :)

Huge gratz, its the T6 adj ml Deveeon sold?
Thanks,

No it's not. Mine is only tier 4 at the moment but I am working on increasing it.

The TIR abosolutely sucks on my gun. Would love to trade it for another one with better.

Gratz to your success with the ML

Indeed... I think this gun has ruined me forever haha, not sure where to go from here.
Next logical upgrade is the Modified ML

Back