Sitram Droka Hunting Service - for Warlock/Eviscerator hunters

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Hello,

Are you the kind of hunter who enjoys killing Warlocks or Eviscerators at the crater? :)

Do you get annoyed every time you want to hunt them because for every warlock/eviscerator you have to kill 5-10 droka/legionaire? :(

Would you like something to be changed about this, but all you get from MA's support is the same lame answer: "We will forward your idea to our design team"? :(

If the answer tto the above questions is YES then I have a solution for you:

:eek: Sitram Droka Hunting Service :eek:

Yes you heard me, you can use my service to kill those Warlocks or Evicerators without having to deal with all the Droka and Legionare around them. :wtg:

Equipment:
  • Vigilante + 6a
  • Assassin R150 UL + Dante
  • Headoc SK80 UL
  • 172 HP

Price:
- 35 Ped/Hour
- I take care of the hunting costs(this means you don't have to pay for ammo/decay etc)

Details:
- I will fallow you while hunting and try to kill any droka/legionaire that agro you or are in the path of the eviscerator/warlocks you want to kill.
- I have a decent killing speed
- I reserve the right to terminate the service in case I see you agro too many mobs or for other reasons.
- I can also offer healing service in case it's required
- A team would be better to use, because if you die I can try to finish the mob.
- Service available only around the Echidna Crater for the moment. For other mobs we have to discuss it by PM.

This service is not a joke. I'm already level 3 licensed in Droka hunting, just check the picture below :wtg:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Fell free to PM me,
Sitram

lol, great idea :lolup:

Back