Skalman interviewed in swe newspaper

dam i tink it most be the werst reporter i haw sen to dat

sory to say so bud hes rely not doing hes job as a reporter

ther cut be mad a lot better histori abudt skallman

hes doing a lot in pe and haw a long time bihind him in pe so ther shut be a much longe histori to writt ther

Well, that interview dosnt really say much.
Skalman is a "rockstar" in Entropia, if he buys an appartment the prices will rice in that area. He would be rich if he sold all his stuff, and thats about it :)

yes the reporter rely sucks most be hes first day at work i hop
or aftenbaldet just sucks

Gaming as a living

Skalman is a professional online-gamer. He makes a living from business in the viritual game Entropia Universe and is a "mega-celeberty"amongst gamers worldwide.
His name is Rickard Sthulhofer, 37 years old and lives in Gothenburg. But in the game Entropia Universe he´s taken the name Skalman. His character is one of the most skilled hunters ingame and are treated like a rockstar in the viritual world.
When Skalman for example decide to buy a house the prices in that whole area immidiatly rises, says Marco Behrmann from the company behind the game.
It´s free to participate in EU but if you wanna get somewhere you better have peds in your pocket. Ped is the viritual currency and you can exchange those for real life money. If you´re good at doing business ingame you can make a fortune IRL. That´s what Rickard Stuhlhofer has done.
-Eight years ago I had this dream, to make a living from onlinegames. Today it has come true, he says.

If he needs money he just sell something from his posessions. Through the years their value have increased alot.
-If I sell a gun I can get 10 000$ for it. Then I´ll go by for awhile.
Exactly how much his posessions are worth he wont say. But if he sold out he´d be rich.
-Yes I´d would manage pretty fine, he says.

The celeberty-status aquired from the game have taken Rickard Stuhlhofer out in the world. Now he make around eight travels a year, amongst them USA, Germany and UK.-Often I´m invited or else the gaming company bring me along to conventions, to meet players, he says.
His real life is more & more assembling the rockstars life he has in Entropia Universe. Players from all around the globe want to meet up with him live. So what do he write in the autographbooks?
-I write Skalman. That´s how i got famous.

Sry for some bad english but i think this is pretty close to the original text...and yes I´m bored ;)

yes the reporter rely sucks most be hes first day at work i hop
or aftenbaldet just sucks

IMO aftonbladet sucks, and this is aftonbladets free light version so you can just imagine...

But all mediaexposure is good I suppose. Doesn't mention the 600.000+ other participants who can't sell a pistol for $10k to get by ;)

But pretty cool of Skalman to allow them to intervue him about it though.

+rep to magic for translating

ther is sum ther pay to play and haw don it meny yers befor and sum ther pay now

skallman i am sur he haw payt a lot to be wher he is to day now i haw

and meny say i get all for free to its not tru i haw payt a dam lot to be wher i am and i now meny of the ubbers ther haw payt so when we sel a gun for lik 10k lol its sum pay back off all the mony we haw dropt in her

remeber if we diten drop so much in her the game woden be what it is to day

mony works so it is so more mony ma haw more the can do

i haw youst lik 75k us in game how much haw you others

so dont envy eny befor you now ho and how

Tkx for translation Magic.
I must agree that there is much more to say about the game itself ans Skalman, but it's always good that EU is on newspaper, is it not? More people know it, more people play, loot pool grows, I earn more... *Jasmin now wakes up* :D

ther is sum ther pay to play and haw don it meny yers befor and sum ther pay now

skallman i am sur he haw payt a lot to be wher he is to day now i haw

and meny say i get all for free to its not tru i haw payt a dam lot to be wher i am and i now meny of the ubbers ther haw payt so when we sel a gun for lik 10k lol its sum pay back off all the mony we haw dropt in her

remeber if we diten drop so much in her the game woden be what it is to day

mony works so it is so more mony ma haw more the can do

i haw youst lik 75k us in game how much haw you others

so dont envy eny befor you now ho and how

Can someone translate this next?

Can someone translate this next?

There is some there who pay to play and have done it many years before and some that play now.

I am sure skalman has paid a lot to be where he is today now, I have.

Many say I get all for free too, its not true I have paid a damn lot to be where I am and I know many of the ubers that have paid so when we sell a gun for like 10 k lol its some payback off all the money we have dropped in here.

Remember if we didnt drop so much in here the game wouldnt be what it is today.

Money works so if MA have more money, they can do more.

I have used like 75k $ in game, how much have you others?

So dont envy anyone before you know who and how.

Whats a Skalman? :)
Thanks for the post, any news is good news for EU. It would be nice to see his deposit screens though....

Thanks for the post, any news is good news for EU. It would be nice to see his deposit screens though....

Lol. i like your sig :D

Someone who speaks bencobrish :D

Is not that hard, you just have to read the sound and try to think of a word that seems like that sound.
That's how I do it! But tkx anyway Nebu ;)

lol found this when i seached on entropia at aftonbladet.se

Siktar på 25 miljoner spelare
”Project Entropia” ska lanseras på nätet men också följa med på cd-skiva i speltidningar och magasin.

– Vi siktar på en extremt hög användarbas, uppåt 25 miljoner spelare, säger Erik Johnels.

2002-01-22

Basicly it sais that they are aiming to get 25 million players.
This was long before Amertha was made so i would like to see how many people that would hang out in PA (half a million to a million)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The green turtle in the middle is Skalman.
He is a mega-clever inventor and scientist.
The white rabbit is called "Lilleskutt" and the Bear is called "Bamse".
This is a Swedish cartoon called "Bamse, the world's strongest bear."
Now you know what a skalman is :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The green turtle in the middle is Skalman.
He is a mega-clever inventor and scientist.
The white rabbit is called "Lilleskutt" and the Bear is called "Bamse".
This is a Swedish cartoon called "Bamse, the world's strongest bear."
Now you know what a skalman is :)

i love you for this post

The celeberty-status aquired from the game have taken Rickard Stuhlhofer out in the world. Now he make around eight travels a year, amongst them USA, Germany and UK.-Often I´m invited or else the gaming company bring me along to conventions, to meet players, he says.

That's how you get around travelling ;) Marco, where is my invite ?

why post an interview that 3/4 of the player base cant read ?????

Gaming as a living

Skalman is a professional online-gamer. He makes a living from business in the viritual game Entropia Universe and is a "mega-celeberty"amongst gamers worldwide.
His name is Rickard Sthulhofer, 37 years old and lives in Gothenburg. But in the game Entropia Universe he´s taken the name Skalman. His character is one of the most skilled hunters ingame and are treated like a rockstar in the viritual world.
When Skalman for example decide to buy a house the prices in that whole area immidiatly rises, says Marco Behrmann from the company behind the game.
It´s free to participate in EU but if you wanna get somewhere you better have peds in your pocket. Ped is the viritual currency and you can exchange those for real life money. If you´re good at doing business ingame you can make a fortune IRL. That´s what Rickard Stuhlhofer has done.
-Eight years ago I had this dream, to make a living from onlinegames. Today it has come true, he says.

If he needs money he just sell something from his posessions. Through the years their value have increased alot.
-If I sell a gun I can get 10 000$ for it. Then I´ll go by for awhile.
Exactly how much his posessions are worth he wont say. But if he sold out he´d be rich.
-Yes I´d would manage pretty fine, he says.

His real life is more & more assembling the rockstars life he has in Entropia Universe. Players from all around the globe want to meet up with him live. So what do he write in the autographbooks?
-I write Skalman. That´s how i got famous.

Sry for some bad english but i think this is pretty close to the original text...and yes I´m bored ;)

why post an interview that 3/4 of the player base cant read ?????

What's wrong with this?:confused:

Back