Skeezer Is A Noob!

skeezer

Old Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze
Hello everyone,

I have a funny story to share and explain what a NOOB I am.

NEVERDIE made an event on RT and messed up the rules by setting it to most votes wins with 800 ped in prizes. So the plan was to vote for Skeezer, Commander and Acey for the top 3 spots and then we would split the prize evenly amongst everyone involved. Of course it was hard to convince a couple of the people there that we would actually be fair and not run off with the ped. Nevertheless, the plan was put into place and everything worked out great. I got the ped and split it into stacks of 47.06 for all of the 17 people there and handed out the ped. Then I doublechecked my notes and realized what a noob I am, I forgot to add MYSELF to the total count of people! So everyone got their fair share except me. lol

It was fun anyway and Skeezer Is A Noob!

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

:ahh:

:laugh:

Sry I mean ........:laugh:

-Bemo-

Edit: Just proves it never pays to be nice

Sry I mean ........:laugh:

-Bemo-

Edit: Just proves it never pays to be nice

Being nice is its own reward! But yes, I am a noob!

that sucks,

Key bindings man! how can you stand that mess! its to bad we cant drag health bars for our avatars I would spend most of my time playing with that only.

SIMNH!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Don't worry it will come back ten folds :yup:

SKEEZER for PREZ!!!!!

So here is something I do not understand. If you were so gracious to give out the prize to everyone that participated why wasn't anobody quick to give you your "portion" of the peds in order to make up the loss difference? Seems as though they were ALL greedy and you should not have split the loot with them. Just my two pecs..

~Danimal

So here is something I do not understand. If you were so gracious to give out the prize to everyone that participated why wasn't anobody quick to give you your "portion" of the peds in order to make up the loss difference? Seems as though they were ALL greedy and you should not have split the loot with them. Just my two pecs..

~Danimal

Fair question - I realized my idiocy after the majority of the people had got their ped and already left. There were offers to recalculate and sort it out, but I decided to let it go and laugh at myself instead. I made the mistake and I have no problem with the way it ended up.

I've done the same thing b4 with team hunt loots :)

Gypsy: noob forever.

~Danimal

Sorry was you there Danimal?? NO, becuse if you did you would of heard STAGGER say more than once that it was 18, but skeezer was adament it was 17. Now i know most of the contenders and i know when they will see skeezer next they will give him his share.

I will also say take this time to say thank you to Skeezer for sorting out the mess with voteing system and also Stagger (yes the pirate) for holding his mini game and giving out ped.)

that sucks,

Key bindings man! how can you stand that mess! its to bad we cant drag health bars for our avatars I would spend most of my time playing with that only.

I think you can unless MA changed it. You use any attachment on a weapon and put your mouse pointer on the attachment and drag like you would on any other player or mob to get the health bar. :cool:

And grats to the OP for being a winner and a noob all at once.:D

That is one funny way to scam yourself our of peds. lol

Back