Skill Implant UL Ep.1

Bambuco

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Bambuco BAM Vuitrago
Ok here is the first episode of the Machinima I've been working on for a while now. This project has been on hold numerous of times either because of other projects or other personal reasons. This is my first voice over and original story written Machinima I've ever done. :) This machinima was inspired by the story "Dark Hearts" written by Loki DarkStar.

I decided to modify the story around to make it a bit easier to film in EU future episodes after these first 3 will not be from "Dark Hearts". Well thats if we decide to make more :)

I will be releasing a total of 3 episodes and end it, but if all goes well I will make it an ongoing project and continue the story. I already have an idea on how the story will continue but I could really use some help from some of the talented writers in the EU community ;) (if anyone is interested on helping me out on this, pm me)

The First episode is about 14 minutes long :eek: But the beginning is a lengthy "story-intro" introducing the viewer to Planet Calypso. The story starts slow but will get a lot more exciting as Ares(main character) realizes who his friends and enemies are and what or who he is. Please, I would love some good creative feedback on this machinima project.

:mad:Youtube. I couldn't upload the 14min video so I had to actually split the episode into 2 episodes :laugh: Thank you Youtube.
Here is the first episode to Skill Implant UL.

***UPDATE***
After watching episode 1 go and watch episode 2 at this link Skill Implant UL Episode 2

[YOUTUBE]HCpIKo_Piv8[/YOUTUBE]

Part TWO of episode 1
[YOUTUBE]8Vr5mizqL24[/YOUTUBE]

***UPDATE***
After watching episode 1 go and watch episode 2 at this link Skill Implant UL Episode 2

Here is the FULL version on VIMEO:yay:
SKILL IMPLANT (UL) Ep1​

posterarrival.jpg

Thanks to everyone who helped out in the making of this episode and for the ones to come in the future. The full credits will be displayed on the last episode.​

Last edited:
Very nice :) Waiting for the 2nd. :)

Great job in getting episode one complete Bambuco!

This is definitely a "short-film" machinima that goes beyond what I have seen up to this point. I really love the voice-overs and how they enhance the entire project!

:popcorn: To watch this movie, you just have to sit back and enjoy the show! Watch it in VIMEO in FULL SCREEN and just kick back and enjoy it!

You will see 14 minutes of an art film that is based in Entropia Universe!

As Entropia Universe players, what else do we want, but to see a world created on film for us to enjoy:wtg:

Now, sit back, put the FULL SCREEN on, and check out the world of "Skill Implant UL Episode 1"!! :popcorn:

and again i wanna have those editing skills :eek:

great job :thumbup: but dont tell me episode II will come on VU 10
im to curios about the sec. part :popcorn:

wow thats a nice quality. In both technical and storyline :)

seems like ur 3 episode project wont do this justice, it starts of well enough to be quite a long one. eagerly awaiting the next ep. Keep up the good work.

Absolutely awesome!!!! :yay: MORE MORE MORE!!! :D

Thank you for giving us this fantastic work of art. I can't wait to see the next ep's. Hopefully there will be alot more to come afterwards!! :wtg:

pretty good video cant w8 for more :D

I really enjoyed this a lot, the 14 minutes was up too soon. I imagine it took a lot of hours to bring us this 14 minutes and it was well worth it.

I am anxiously waiting for episode 2

Great work Bam :)

It's always good to see someone doing something that's never been done in EU before :)

Very well done! I was just getting all sucked into it then... Part 2 please!

Simply amazingly done dude, great quality and storyline. I really am quite interested in what is to happen in the second episode.

Finally it's ready dude :D Really cool, can't wait to see the rest!!!

wow, really super nice work!!! awesome.
can u tell to the community with what tools you work...? or is this secret?:D
hope to see more from you:)

HEY! Thanks everyone :yay:

Trance,
I use FRAPS, Adobe After Effects, and Sony Vegas. :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Keep the feedback coming!:wtg::wtg:

Great work Bambuco , I was right there in the story , then it ended.

Hope to see more very soon.

Bones

I really enjoyed this a lot, the 14 minutes was up too soon. I imagine it took a lot of hours to bring us this 14 minutes and it was well worth it.

So true. The 14 minutes do go by unexpectedly quick :) . As I mentioned earlier, this is a Story, and the intention is to suck you into the plot, into the character.

If you haven't seen it, check it out and continue giving us feedback! :popcorn:

HEY! Thanks everyone :yay:

Trance,
I use FRAPS, Adobe After Effects, and Sony Vegas. :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Keep the feedback coming!:wtg::wtg:

ty, for the information:yay:

Dude that`s awesome! Takes you back to first arriving in Calypso and the mystery. Can`t wait to see the continuation! Looks like I have to spread some more rep around. hehe

Awesome!

I've downloaded the full version, so I can watch it in full screen! Really cool! Looking forward for the next episode!

and again i wanna have those editing skills :eek:

great job :thumbup: but dont tell me episode II will come on VU 10
im to curios about the sec. part :popcorn:

LOL!! :laugh:
VU 10?! No no no.
Second Ep will come out next week.
One of the voice actors is busy and wont send me his recordings until some time next week. :\.

Absolutely awesome!!!! :yay: MORE MORE MORE!!! :D

Thank you for giving us this fantastic work of art. I can't wait to see the next ep's. Hopefully there will be alot more to come afterwards!! :wtg:

You are WELCOMED :)
Yes, it was fun making these 3 episodes
I really wouldn't mind making more, but for that i would need a writer since the plot and dialogue will no longer be taken from the DarkHearts story.
I was even thinking of maybe having multiple writers throughout the series, BUT thats just and idea I had a while back :)

: )

I will take it apon my self to bump this well formed and created video to the top..

This is excellent work and I would recommend it to anyone, new or ancient to view..

I personally am looking for to seeing more on the life of this hapless, orange wearing, short term memory loss, avatar and what trouble he can get into in the future :D

Good work Bam

Dave

I will take it apon my self to bump this well formed and created video to the top..

This is excellent work and I would recommend it to anyone, new or ancient to view..

I personally am looking for to seeing more on the life of this hapless, orange wearing, short term memory loss, avatar and what trouble he can get into in the future :D

Good work Bam

Dave

Nice job in describing your view of the story ;) !

Thanks for the bump too :wtg: !

amazing can't wait for more. :yay:

Would even pay to go see it in an ingame cinema - blink blink @ MA -

greetz Smartiez

Very nice Stuff, waiting for ep2 :)

Ok here is the first episode of the Machinima I've been working on for a while now. This project has been on hold numerous of times either because of other projects or other personal reasons. This is my first voice over and original story written Machinima I've ever done. :) This machinima was inspired by the story "Dark Hearts" written by Loki DarkStar.

I decided to modify the story around to make it a bit easier to film in EU future episodes after these first 3 will not be from "Dark Hearts". Well thats if we decide to make more :)

I will be releasing a total of 3 episodes and end it, but if all goes well I will make it an ongoing project and continue the story. I already have an idea on how the story will continue but I could really use some help from some of the talented writers in the EU community ;) (if anyone is interested on helping me out on this, pm me)

The First episode is about 14 minutes long :eek: But the beginning is a lengthy "story-intro" introducing the viewer to Planet Calypso. The story starts slow but will get a lot more exciting as Ares(main character) realizes who his friends and enemies are and what or who he is. Please, I would love some good creative feedback on this machinima project.

:mad:Youtube. I couldn't upload the 14min video so I had to actually split the episode into 2 episodes :laugh: Thank you Youtube.
Here is the first episode to Skill Implant UL.

[YOUTUBE]HCpIKo_Piv8[/YOUTUBE]

Part TWO of episode 1
[YOUTUBE]8Vr5mizqL24[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the FULL version on VIMEO:yay:
SKILL IMPLANT (UL) Ep1​

posterarrival.jpg

Thanks to everyone who helped out in the making of this episode and for the ones to come in the future. The full credits will be displayed on the last episode.​

Great Job!:cool:

Oh yeah it took a while.
But its all for the viewers entertainment :) and also for the experience on making a video like this one.

Good work Bam

Dave

Thank you LivingGod! I got your PM thanks for offering your help :)

Great work Bam :)

It's always good to see someone doing something that's never been done in EU before :)

Thank you OLEG! GL on your projects. :)

Finally it's ready dude :D Really cool, can't wait to see the rest!!!

Thank you Green! Good luck on the The 13th Knight competition. This film actually starts 50 years after your hero destroys the main robot computer as described in the beginning ;)

Thank you Green! Good luck on the The 13th Knight competition. This film actually starts 50 years after your hero destroys the main robot computer as described in the beginning ;)

hmmm maybe we can elaborate on that....:cool:

Episode 2 next week?

A friendly bump for those who haven't seen the Film :) .

Back