Skill unlocks question

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Ok so i had a question,

Lets say i Just got enough skills to unlock ranged damage assessment,
Then lets say i chip in a bunch of that RDA, then i chip out another skill that gave towards that unlock.
Will i lose that skill or will the RDA skill keep itself unlocked? Assuming you chipped enough in to cover the other skills chip out.

Ok so i had a question,

Then lets say i chip in a bunch of that RDA, then i chip out another skill that gave towards that unlock.
Will i lose that skill or will the RDA skill keep itself unlocked? Assuming you chipped enough in to cover the other skills chip out.
you can not get lower than the lvl needed to unlocked it or will be locked and not contribute to the profesion
you can use this tool to know how much lvls you can extract to keep the unlock
http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php

Ok so i had a question,

If you don't have enough skills to have RDA unlocked (after chipping out some contributory skill to take your professions below the unlock level), then RDA will be locked again regardless of how many points of it you've chipped in.

The skill points will be listed, but will be in red (or used to be, not sure of the color now), and the RDA points won't contribute to the profession calculation for say Ranged Laser (Dmg).

Ok thanks, i figured that but wanted to make sure.

The skill points will be listed, but will be in red (or used to be, not sure of the color now), and the RDA points won't contribute to the profession calculation for say Ranged Laser (Dmg).

Yes, it is still red :), and remains so untill you unlock it again.

Back