Skilling agility and health

lulucocoaliston

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite Squadron
Lulu cocoa liston
I am trying to find out the best way of skilling agility and health.

I have had numerous conversations with people about this but not specifics. People have said that using melee weapons is good for skilling health but other than that I am unsure.

And I have no clue how to skill agility, I was once told that running around EU endlessly for days on end would help with agility but now believe that not to be true:) i think someone may have been pulling my leg hehe.

Unfortunately you won't gain skills unless you actually do some activity like hunting, crafting or mining or other professions. In general you gain health as you gain more skills. You won't gain agility much without attacking mobs and getting hit by them. Entropedia should give you the details on skills and profession levels as well as attributes.

You skill agility by comin ginto contact with creatures, This can be through sweating or hunting etc. Health is a bit more tricky, if you press K you will see a number of different skills. Some of those skills have a greater influence on health. If you go to the skills section on entropiawiki.com, it tells you which skills give health and how many lvl's u need in each skill to get another hp. For example, I think courage is 1hp every 420 lvl's. Skills that give hp generally tend to be more expensive than the rest. The best skill for hp is commando, but that is unlocked at lvl 70 in any hit profession. That gives 1 hp every 200 lvl's roughly. Which is the best skill I ever unlocked :)

agility and hp comes from

hunting , hunting , hunting , hunting , well you get the idea.

hp also gets boost by mining related skills.

cheers

ermik

You skill Agility by using Rifles, Handguns and Powerfists.

If you want me to explain skills in more detail, then we can meet up in game. Since it is my favourite subject :)

melee weapons is the best way to rise health guaranteed

What ever is the lowest of your skill standing in:

- mining for ore
- mining for enmatter
- melee
- hunting with handgun
- hunting with rifle

Is the best for _you_ to skill in if you want to raise hp as quick as possible... assuming you spend the same amount of ped/h in each profession.

If you start to weigh in ped/hour spend to, it gets more complicated, as you need to weigh in skill volumes already gained to know which will raise it the fastest...

Skilling HP

1)go to the http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
and choice Health from "Select profession" bar
you will see what attributes and skills contribute in what % to HP

2)use http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/
to scan you skills, save to the file and use this file with
http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
to see where you have bottlenecks in yout HP related skills

3) do activitys to raise those skills (consult
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Skill to know best)

OR/AND set HP Target Level or Cost Limit (at unlocker page)
and use skill chips according to info your see

AGILITY

You can't chip it up.
You need to do one or all of the folowing activity:
1) hunting
best agility weapon is powerfist
rifles and handguns also good
best agility mob is tantallion (for lower level) and aurli (for higher level)
2) hunting
3) hunting

comlete list here
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Skill&id=1

Skilling HP

1)go to the http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
and choice Health from "Select profession" bar
you will see what attributes and skills contribute in what % to HP

2)use http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/
to scan you skills, save to the file and use this file with
http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
to see where you have bottlenecks in yout HP related skills

3) do activitys to raise those skills (consult
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Skill to know best)

OR/AND set HP Target Level or Cost Limit (at unlocker page)
and use skill chips according to info your see

AGILITY

You can't chip it up.
You need to do one or all of the folowing activity:
1) hunting
best agility weapon is powerfist
rifles and handguns also good
best agility mob is tantallion (for lower level) and aurli (for higher level)
2) hunting
3) hunting

comlete list here
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Skill&id=1

Thank you very much, I will certainly give this a try :)

Judging from this post, it seems that you're a laser sniper...

I am currently trying to figure out the best and most ecomoical way of skilling up my avatar. I am curretly using isis LR48 but find that it burns out far too quick and price makes me grumble every time I need a new one.

Should I maybe buy a tt gun and use that to skill, Im a little torn.

So what I am asking is if anyone knows of an economical way to skill up your avatar using laser weapons. Id rather it be time consuming than costing a fortune.

so... in your case, you're goals are to reach level 30 laser hit/damage with as much agility and health gains as possible...

I'd very much, in your case, reccomend using a low MU laser pistol with "very good" durability and camping low level mobs that attack fast and die quickly (tantillion, merp, etc...)

Agility can be gained both offensively and defensively, so if you aggro multiple ones, you'll be increasing your chances of boosts... invest in a set of shogun if you don't have any, as ghost and gremlin decay too fast...

keep doing this til you reach level 30 (drones are another alternative if you get bored)... you should gain 2ish HP based on HG skill alone...

at level 30 you unlock serendipity... a skill that affects hp and can be increased by any combat skill

then, focus on skilling each tt melee weapon to about 1000 points each...

strength and "melee combat" both help hp considerably

afterwards, go back to rifle (or hg if you like it better) and focus on getting level 40 hit... your hp will skyrocket when you get coolness

Agility skills up while doing Hair Styling, and Health goes up after you've cut enough hair to get enough agility for an HP modifier.

:silly2:

Wrong. Chipping is the best way to increase HP :D

So true, i raised my HP frm 113 to 118 in 5 mins. But it cost me a lot of peds.

I was really skilling very fast by hunting on sib weapon only. After doing it i felt guilty. My ego took a big hit. And the person who encourged me for chipping would remind me everytime we talk abt agility and health "it's not yours but your ped-card skill"

After 1½ year I have 67 agility

can you chip inn health? and why i dont see some in the auction?

No you cannot chip in health, but some chips that you do buy can help to increase your health not sure which ones though :0

mm thats is all that i know ;)

Health is calculated from a formula of hunting and mining... swords and similars give you better healt than guns and rifles (but is very expensive). Only X/20s and X/50s are colaboration of these skills.. to rising health is then a process very large.

One day i found an avatar who knows how calculate the health of any avatar upon a basis of skills of hunting and mining. He could calculate with decimals inclusive. (I believe entropedia could be a good reference to find these rates)

Agility must be a similar formula.

:yay:

One day i found an avatar who knows how calculate the health of any avatar upon a basis of skills of hunting and mining. He could calculate with decimals inclusive. (I believe entropedia could be a good reference to find these rates)

Anyone can do that easily using jdegres chipping optimizer mentioned higher up in the thread (http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php)

let low level monsters kill / attack you while you fap your health up
this will in help agility / evade skills / medical skills / or just let low level
monsters kill you with out fapping your health back up might not gain
medical skills but you get other skills free.also on melee yes thats true
Melee combat give strength increases and strength increases help your health
the best melee for strength are brawler/knife/clubs 1h or 2h/swords/and whip.
but you also want to raise combat reflexes rifle only gives a x3 modifier/
Combat reflexes does help with rifle but the best ones that give an x5 modifier for combat reflexes are decoy/clubs/swords/and knives/ Now with all those 2 groups whats left weapon wise are as far as best meelee are / clubs/ swords/ knifes. I would pick rifle as primary weapon group then for secondary pick clubs/ swords/ or knives. Agility basically get attacked by mobs with a weapon or without

depo shitloads of money and do as the rest of us.. spend them! as said.. melee is good for hp, but expensive if not skilled enough.. you dont even need to think about agility, you will gain it over time..

I wanted to skill my evade yesterday, so i decided to get in a crowd of mobs and get hit while walking. However, after a few minutes (and around 1 green line per mob), the evade gains didn't appear anymore for some minutes. I ran into new mobs, and the skill gains started again, but stopped again one minute later.
Has MA implemented an evade skills gain limit per mob, to prevent bots that auto fap?

it has always been this way, you have to either find a new bunch of mobs or kill them all and repeat.

Anyone know of a health tool/weapon optimizer to show which profession would boost your health the fastest based on your skills.

Same as the chipping optimizer but for using a profession instead of a chip. Total costs would be weapon dependent, but just having a rough chart generated would be nice.

That would be useful to have if none exists.

Like if i had 10,000 hand gun, but 0 prospecting. It would make more sense to decay 10 ped on mining then decay 10 ped on hand gun.

Anyone know of a health tool/weapon optimizer to show which profession would boost your health the fastest based on your skills.

Same as the chipping optimizer but for using a profession instead of a chip.

That would be useful to have if none exists.

check the chipping optimizer on what skills are cheapest to add hp
then check entropedia to see how to gain them best

since none mentioned it, even tailoring skills agi

Just hunt. When you have about 7k rifle/ 7khg/ 6k melee combat/6k coolness/5k combat sense, hp basically just stops.

But until that happens, just keep hunting. You might even pick up Avoidance and Treatment along the way without even trying.

check the chipping optimizer on what skills are cheapest to add hp
then check entropedia to see how to gain them best

since none mentioned it, even tailoring skills agi

Ya, thats what i was just looking at. But would be nice to have a chart tied in with your skills.

Im bored enough at work, i guess ill copy the data from entropedia and throw it in a spreadsheet.

I dont intend to switch from hand guns for the duration of SGA, but who knows if i find out im missing some really easy melee hp or something, i might.

it has always been this way, you have to either find a new bunch of mobs or kill them all and repeat.

This is not true, there has been a defense skill nerf and before it... it was possible to stand infront of mobs and use the auto fap(yes it existed once) function to gain defense skills.

Back