Skilling in crafting

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
I was just wondering... out of all the crafting professions, could someone tell me all the skilling BPs to use in each profession?

I know that Basic Filters is the BP to use in Mechanics and I *think* Mannel Shoes and Reilly Boots are the ones to use in Tailoring.

What are the others that are cheap to manufacture? :confused:

For armor
Settler Shins (1 Iron & 1 Lyst)
Pioneer Face (1 Iron & 1 Oil)

Jester D1 and Mann MPH for weapons I think. Other than that..:dunno:

Any more? :)

ultimababe said:

Any more? :)

Just looking over my list... i think that about covers it.

Suicide

Pioneer gloves (1iron+1oil)

Emk kit 1000 when you make tools.... ;)

It used to be mannell shoes for tailoring, but i think thats arguable at this point, with fine hide and thin wool prices going thru the roof.

Because i love cornundacaudas, i find myself with a copious amount of wool. the basic shirt takes 2 wool, 9 animal leather, and 5 molisk buttons. with molisk prices dropping into the 600% range, and wool in a pretty constant 105%, ive been skilling on shirts lately, makes me happy to use the wool instead of throwing it in the tt.

i wish i could give exact numbers, but i cant think of them off the top of my head... but i know that fine leather and think wool are .75 ped each, and animal leather is .30ped? so thatd be 1.80 per try... dang sorry wish i had the numbers in front of me so i could give you a more informative answer.

one day i was smoking crack and thought it would be cheaper to skill on reilly boots, but i realized the soft hide is a ridiculous price and it takes 9 soft and 8 animal to make em.

i did some stat tracking the other day, and on 100 attempts on the mannell shoes, i DID break even at TT price. however, since i bought the items at market price, i ended up losing 50 ped. my tailoring skills are just under 100.

sorry for the half informative post, i really wanted to help!!!

=P

emptywalls said:
sorry for the half informative post, i really wanted to help!!!=P
dont be apologizing, it was more than informative enough... thx steel and knuckles too...

Back