Selling: Skills, mostly hunting 325k skills 250hp

This makes me sad :-(

I can't help but feel older players are getting forced out of the game...
seems a lot are fleeing...

gl with your sale...

BUMP for skills sale

almost 6 years here and buying skills, but not too many for another few months then big invest again. :)

Me like cheap skills.

Anyway free bump, gl Bud with sale.

Viper

damn I am playing the wrong game...

Both games have there + and - to them, this one has a much more mature & less aggressive environment.

Lots of scammers in D3 atm, a lot. Whereas here you only get the occassional one.

I don't feel strongly about either game in any particular sense, just here is a lot more calm, though a lot more expensive to play.

D3 is free to play, they make money from commissions from your sales on their marketplace.

Sorry for off topic reply, but gl with sale, I may come see you tomorrow Jocke after deposit.

D3 can be quite profitable, but you still need to have the same skill set required to do well here (maximizing sales and time efficiency). I believe there is a limited time-frame for this due to the lack of item drainage, lowering playerbase, and the presence of gold botting. Oh, and don't forget the alleged item duping.

Sorry for the offtopic, free bump and gl on the sale Jocke.

D3 can be quite profitable, but you still need to have the same skill set required to do well here (maximizing sales and time efficiency). I believe there is a limited time-frame for this due to the lack of item drainage, lowering playerbase, and the presence of gold botting. Oh, and don't forget the alleged item duping.

Yes I agree with this, D3 and here mostly just fun games to play imho, here you can make money "in reasonable amounts" if your at the top of the food-chain *wink* :)

Ok, back to skilling, have fun in EU guys. Jocke sorry to see you go.

Bump for skills on sale.

Jocke I looked for you for about 30 mins at your specified location but could not find you.

Sorry my friend, I spent the 7k I had spare this fortnight on AH skills, Spin Rep is also selling out too, just missed his offer at the AH after purchasing all the skills I needed for this round.

Hope to see you in another fortnights time :)

Free bump!

ty for all the bumps, makes me abit sad to sell skills too

sorry viperstrike, I couldnt be online yesterday :(

add me on player register to get cheap skills! :lolup:

Sorry for the offtopic, free bump and gl on the sale Jocke.

first off all, free bump

secondly ... Even IF you make money here or in D3, that money still equates to a very low hourly wage.

Striker here for example strikes (pun intended) me as a smart cookie, so why wouldn't he be able to cash say $50 (or more) an hour doing something valuable irl. And the aforementioned $230 dollars in 20 hour game time... Dear lord, that's $11,50 an hour ... Do you really want to get up for that ??

Unless you are a student or pupil (justifying a low wage), I can't see many ppl making 'real' cash in virtuality (if you take the hours spent into consideration), UNLESS they invest (Neverdie, Deathifier, Qetesh/Akoz etc.) ... Those investments do not require an immense amount of time or knowledge (only cash really).

And if you are the average Joe irl (95% of this worlds population), its hard to believe that suddenly you are a brainiac in here to find a way to generate some real cash.

Just my 2 cents

Angel

back on topic ... How much for a good batch of rifle ?

ty for all the bumps, makes me abit sad to sell skills too

sorry viperstrike, I couldnt be online yesterday :(

add me on player register to get cheap skills! :lolup:

Hi Jocke,

I came to where you were but didn't find you, ofc being offline that day didn't help :laugh:

Ok mate, next big invest in 7 weeks away, but smaller ones between that too, I will look for you again and find you.

Are you sure you want to sell out bud ? idk tbh I think some things will change within the next few years, loot wise to make the game bareable and fun again :)

yes I´m sure, took a while to take the decision though.

cya later viper:)

Hi Jocke,

I just worked out how to use the player register, I added you as a friend for later purchases if you have any left by then :)

Goal is to make all skills 4k to 5k again over next 3 months.
Hunting, crafting & mining.

Hi Jocke,

I just worked out how to use the player register, I added you as a friend for later purchases if you have any left by then :)

Goal is to make all skills 4k to 5k again over next 3 months.
Hunting, crafting & mining.

nice, I´ll confirm it:)

Hi Jocke,

I depo some money to buy skills from you for a few days now, but have not found you online.

I have logged in many times each day to check, but maybe your time online is when I sleep. :confused:

Anyway, I will contact you again in 4 weeks time.

Thanks,
Viper/Andy

Hi Jocke,

I depo some money to buy skills from you for a few days now, but have not found you online.

I have logged in many times each day to check, but maybe your time online is when I sleep. :confused:

Anyway, I will contact you again in 4 weeks time.

Thanks,
Viper/Andy

yes seems like you are online when I´m sleeping.

when are you mostly online? MA-time

yes seems like you are online when I´m sleeping.

when are you mostly online? MA-time

Ah, just saw you logoff, um its 1.30am here now :) MA time, um um um ... well I am GMT+10

I will try to catch you over the weekend if I have some spare funds left.

Back