Skin Brillance unlocked @ Sorg

Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
#14! :yay::yay:

5 to go!

Only thing is... that this unlock changes nothing on the body, whatever i do :laugh:... Maybe need pixel shaders 3.0. :confused:

Sorg

It's not the shaders.
I've got PS 4.0. and the changes are minimal.
You need to have a very trained eye to see the difference. ;)
(Opaque/Reflective and light reflection angle)

gratz ^^
wanna know when we will be able to change the color of the hair tie of the pigtails... i want pink ones ;P

I had an ATI 9200 gfx card, the effect did NOT show with it (yes, I looked, and looked and looked.. not a pixel was changing.. my first though was that maybe it was a feature not yet implemented.. and I have a very trained eye having done comp gfx for 20 some years). During my re-remake I stopped in the middle (second thought.. maybe my card just wasn't showing me something I needed to see) and upgraded to a card with shader 3 and the effect did show. It is very subtle, but that skin effect, and the face skin details.. the buttons that go up and down, both required the upgraded card to be visible at all.

I have a couple of years old ati, and alltogether things dont look the way they prolly should, but this i was pondering too, because i had absolutely no change in the brilliance, no matter which side the scale was on.

gratz on the unlock sorg. !!

now if i can get there, someday .. :) :yay:

I could see the difference of skin brilliance (think, if it's the same thing I am thinking of) in the avatar creation. And really, the change is minimal. It is indeed something to do with light and reflection.

Maybe it's something to do with avatar perspiration. Did anyone try to sweat someone with a high brilliance setting? :dunno:

Maybe it's something to do with avatar perspiration. Did anyone try to sweat someone with a high brilliance setting? :dunno:

This is realy funny :laugh:

hmmm i know what this means but i dont know how to explain in english
thing is... when you create the ava theres not much light and you needed to play with it a bit to be able to see. high briliance reflects more light and low brilliance makes a softer skin.
with my GeForce 8600 GT i can see the difference but as i said you need to play with the lights... but the difference is not that big ^.^

gratz sorg

I remember from the recent avatar recreation. The changes in brillance are more noticeable on darker skin tones.

GratZ Sorg :yay:

Hope get good use out of it ;)

So... I tried it a bit more yesterday, and actually it changes the tone or brilliance a little bit. :rolleyes:.

I also noticed that it need body fat and not skin color set to be made. :scratch2:.

Ah gives u greasy skin then
just rub a bit of bodyfat on your face....lovley an shiny :yay:

hehe gratz on your unlock m8 heres to many more:woot:

Grats Sorg!!!

Back