Skiron dungeon area

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
you guys ready for this to come in a couple hours?

straight to Skiron TP as soon as VU is available

what are you guys expecting?

Bugs...bugs and more bugs.... Odds 1:1
Might log in VU12.6....My confidence is way to low. Really they should not introduce anything new until old stuff is fixed!
Ready for a let down!

I am guessing there will be a new town everyone goes to instead of twin..Athena Spaceport...

and i have a feeling argos will play a roll in this vu leading up to umbras return... just a guess

I know there are 2 new ark mobs...

if your looking for discoveries... go to next island they have a lot of exciting stuff
greece armours... and a new mutant boar :)
lots of new quests...

all around looks like a great VU! excited

so where's this cave thingy?

so where's this cave thingy?

Forget about the cave thing, what happened to Skiron? It's not on my TP list anymore. Am I the only one?

it was left out this VU... expect big things next VU...

Forget about the cave thing, what happened to Skiron? It's not on my TP list anymore. Am I the only one?

It's been renamed MegaVolt Camp. When they rearranged outposts, they removed the old camp outpost, and then switched it out with Skiron this VU.

Hi.

I see this change name 2 days ago. Skiron name gone and Megavolt Camp Name arrived. Megavolt is a player avatar name. I think WHEN Mindark use a player avatar name for name a thing, and then i must ask, know someone if Megavolt is fine?

Hi.

I see this change name 2 days ago. Skiron name gone and Megavolt Camp Name arrived. Megavolt is a player avatar name. I think WHEN Mindark use a player avatar name for name a thing, and then i must ask, know someone if Megavolt is fine?

Yes, Mega is fine. Well, anyways, last seen just a few days ago. Megavolt Camp existed for a long while, but it used to be a outpost ... the timeline is approximately:
  • Outpost south of Cape Corinth gets named "Megavolt camp"
  • Hangars are added back, so new TPs abound
  • Outpost redesign and reduction starts, Megavolt camp dissapears, name moves to former Skiron TP

Hi.

I'm fine thank you Milesio, logging in pretty much every day usually doing a spot of hunting (especially with a reboot of the Iron Mission reward scheme arriving in August!)

Hope you are ok too! :)

Back