News: Skrill Deposit Method Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Skrill Deposit Method Update​

Mindark has discontinued its collaboration with payment provider Skrill that was introduced as a deposit method in April 2020. Skrill will no longer be offered as an option for deposits to or withdrawals from Entropia Universe.

We are currently investigating alternative payment options for the webshop.

We apologize for the lack of communication of this matter and any inconvenience this may have caused our participants.

Originally Posted Here

How about.... you know... erm Peds? Put in a small fee for all I care, but not allowing peds doesn't stop serious people from withdrawing and then paying back in. And as you can't even put in peds to a shop 'account' via bank transfer for our convenience, I still have never bought ANYTHING from the shop - although I would!
Edit: And yes, make us wait 10 weeks or whatever for a ped transfer to the 'shop account' if it makes you more comfortable about ... whatever... Just implement something sensible, please!

Just enable peds as payment in webshop

So i can continue my adiction
Its hard without the monthly overdose of box opening

How about.... you know... erm Peds? Put in a small fee for all I care, but not allowing peds doesn't stop serious people from withdrawing and then paying back in. And as you can't even put in peds to a shop 'account' via bank transfer for our convenience, I still have never bought ANYTHING from the shop - although I would!
Edit: And yes, make us wait 10 weeks or whatever for a ped transfer to the 'shop account' if it makes you more comfortable about ... whatever... Just implement something sensible, please!
no, this is not in the best interest of the game.
This does not provide a fresh money influx into the game.
Boxes will always have to be bought with money instead of PED.

no, this is not in the best interest of the game.
You might be right

Actualy it wuld just be cool if you culd buy keys in the webshop via Bank Transfer not everyone got a visa or Mastercard

I heard they deleted paypall for example because people took back theyr money after buying stuff but cant beleave that because those Accounts culd get locked easy

I more wonder about the continuous exodus of payment providers.
Over the past 19 years i witnessed 1-2 dozen of payment providers coming - and leaving again after a few months or in best case after a few years.

Even the big players in this field, like Paypal, are gone again after a short while.

According to MA there are ALWAYS problems with the payment provider. There never have been problems with MindArk - according to MindArk...

If there is a problem with sooooo many wrong-way drivers on your lane, maybe it is not THEM being the problem...

Dum dum dum..... Another one bites the dust 😔

It's not fresh either if people withdraw it first - and then use the shop...
Also, as I have stated before, I would like to bank transfer to a shop account that I can use up as I wish or transfer from there to peds. But NOPE!

It's not fresh either if people withdraw it first - and then use the shop...
Also, as I have stated before, I would like to bank transfer to a shop account that I can use up as I wish or transfer from there to peds. But NOPE!

you're wrong here.
Withdrawing costs a certain %. So for sure you can't compare that!

Also, don't forget the barrier with withdrawing.
If I want some boxes NOW, I will have to buy them. Sure, I can withdraw, but having to wait for 4 months before I can buy the boxes?
Result, people will buy the boxes and will not withdraw (at least some of them)

Bit ping-pongy this, but I know withdrawing costs a certain %. I suggested MA can charge a small fee, just as with withdrawing.
Yes, there is the 'some people' set, there usually is. My take is that MA is not utilising the bigger set by refusing to allow peds or peds+fee for the shop.
Still, I guess it's MA that knows what products sell at what rates in the shop and potentially if it's spontaneous key buyers or more thought out keys+convert instead of direct transfers to peds.

Back