Sky Falling?

Four years ago Black paint was 10Ped per can. Now it is 2Ped per can. I guess it reflects the value of most items in game, 50-80% loss of value. New items are over priced, then fall in value. Many UL items being sold as MA is dropping UL gear like its Christmas and only super ubers invited.

Looks like they may have updated to a new page or something. Its still on the website tho. Fact still remains they are loosing more and more $.

Loosing? Yes, they are losing money, but I'm a little more optimistic on the longevity of things.

Yes the site show that it was good with MA to year 2006 and then they started to lose Money and they have dun it sense then.

Instead of continuing the positive trend in the game MA has just solved all their problems with nerfs since 2006 ... No wonder they're trying to do something new now to rescue the game but it's too late they've ruined the game's good reputation, just think if they just followed the positive trend which is good fun we had today with a lot of players ....
What I have tried to say to them since 2007.

" Looks like they may have updated to a new page or something. Its still on the website tho. Fact still remains they are loosing more and more $. "

MA can put on all the censorship they want to they can not hide the truth.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure MA ever had a good rep :) Thing is cant beat CND sale. Number of players has naturally decreased from there. Player base of long term players has gone up (imo) but has taken too long. MA was used to that revenue and as that went away, it has gotten worse. CLD's :) MA doesn't pay for that; we pay for that, in bad loot, pushing ppl away. And though consumable UL items and new updated bps give them a chance to balance the universe and make it work kick ass, the fear is they will use this to deplete the in-game value, making your shit worthless, hence the sky has fallen.

The fiasco with SEE didn't help but that's all settled now.

I remember a time when EU was packed, overloaded actually, right after the sale of CND. Back then EU was getting in the headline news... I learned of EU from CNN. MindArk wasn't ready for that many people that fast. Growing too fast is a problem for any company, especially if your in-game economy isn't balanced correctly.

In the years that followed, I remember a slow and continuous reduction in active players. Soon EU was a ghost town with only a few people in sight.

Now EU is a lot bigger and a lot more spread out. There are new things, new places, etc and there is a lot of new players joining the game. Go spend some time in the Calypso Gateway and some new nib spawns every few minutes.

For years my attitude on EU was extremely pessimistic. Not any more. New blood is the life blood to any video game because you have to outpace natural attrition. As it is, EU players outspend and outlast players in other video games but that doesn't make EU immune to attrition.

There has to be a constant and managed flow of new players and new money and now there finally is.

UL gear was overpriced anyway...

Sky is not falling... climate just becomming a little more bearable...

Menace

UL gear was overpriced anyway...

Sky is not falling... climate just becomming a little more bearable...

Menace

Agreed 100%

"something negative"

Sorry, Ms Pudding, after negotiating the price of 'the only vtol available for sale' with you, a number of years ago I have to say "something negative" to prove I am not a living brain donor.
This is intended to be humorous, but true.

Back