GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Skywalker Spacelines

Prices to be revised

Last edited:
Subscribing, will use in the future for sure.

Thanks Ace

Pirate ships have been notified so if you want to see some action could be an intresting journey :yay:

Collecting passengers now at Twin peaks

How much time did the travels take? (from caly to RT n etc)

Pirate ships have been notified so if you want to see some action could be an intresting journey :yay:

Exactly why the BLP did not react to the notification. It would have been a "potentially" fruitless operation because of this very announcement (This time ) :)

Exactly why the BLP did not react to the notification. It would have been a "potentially" fruitless operation because of this very announcement (This time ) :)

If pirates can't do their job right next time I come out of ship blow it up and loot all passengers :laugh:

How much time did the travels take? (from caly to RT n etc)

From caly to RT about 10 seconds. It's about same time whereever you go. I suspect it uses the same warp sequence whatever destination you choose.

If pirates can't do their job right next time I come out of ship blow it up and loot all passengers :laugh:

The BLP did their job right by not engaging and loosing peds.

Having said that i do take into account that i have now given other motherships a card to play with. We will call the bluff after sufficient reviews of all information published and otherwise leading up to the critical point of choosing to action a notification or not :)

I understand the importance of successful raids v/s the risks with non profitable raids on crew morale, especially in the early days with alliance such as ours. :tongue2: I want them to make peds, not loose peds on BLP raids lol

Ofc Captains have every right to unofficially engage if their crews are willing to take the risks of no looters or just for fun. Official notifications are septate from impromptu raids organized locally :)

DCF

Last edited:
lol, you're funny, Ace. :) (not sarcastic here)

Works for me

Back