SLOW Logging in

Mutiny

Provider
I see numerous threads on the issue, but when I enter my username/pw, it sometimes goes to a white screen for a long time before it hits "initializing"...then again a LONG time until "authorizing"...then long until "loading" and when I eventually log in, the lag is extremely bad.

This does not happen every time. When it speeds through these screens, I experience virtually no lag.

I did "tracert 62.4.93.231" but it timed out.

Any ideas on what causes this, and more importantly, what fixes it.:scratch2:

I see numerous threads on the issue, but when I enter my username/pw, it sometimes goes to a white screen for a long time before it hits "initializing"...then again a LONG time until "authorizing"...then long until "loading" and when I eventually log in, the lag is extremely bad.

This does not happen every time. When it speeds through these screens, I experience virtually no lag.

I did "tracert 62.4.93.231" but it timed out.

Any ideas on what causes this, and more importantly, what fixes it.:scratch2:

Are you running in full screen or windowed mode??

Also the server won't respond to any ping requests.

I use windowed mode. I am not sure about the ping requests. I found another thread with the tracertm but that is it.

When you tracert you will get replies from all the computers in the route until you hit the EU servers (possibly a firewall first) and past that node you won't get replies from the servers, hence the time outs.

So, as i thought you are running in windowed mode, what is the resolution you are running EU at? And what is your desktop resolution?

Last edited:
PE is at 1024 x 768 (3:4)
Windows is at 1152 x 864

ty!

Back