Small bits of Skills

Sweety

Provider
Seems to have changed into a discussion

Yep, don't need this anymore

Last edited:
Sweety said:
Just selling some useless skills
I know most of them arn't that useful but they should still sell a couple peds over the cost of chipping them, or its great boost for any melee people

Do you mean useless for you? Or useless in general???

Fiona Simmons said:
hmm its hard to decide wasting a chip if you cant make it full. They not drop like smarties sadly :)

For me it does,like 2-3 per hunt :D

But sadly its hard to sell skills unless you can fill the chips but good luck trying

Sweety said:
does it really matter lol, its useless to me :p

:)

I am so confused. I think it matters... Just when I think I'm "getting it" about skilling and skills, somebody (you in this case) says something to make me go "tilt". Here I am skilling my brains out with my 1x0 Axe to build up my Melee skills, and then I see your remark that you selling "useless" Melee skills - the ones I'm spending peds to increase. So that makes me question why one would sell skills that are so hard to get? Then I question, why would I continue to do it if they are useless.

When you say they are useless to you, I guess that means you are focusing on something else - like rifle - that does not require a high level of Melee skill. Is that a correct assumption? If so, then I understand what you meant and I don't fell like I'm wasting my time.

Mac said:
:)

I am so confused. I think it matters... Just when I think I'm "getting it" about skilling and skills, somebody (you in this case) says something to make me go "tilt". Here I am skilling my brains out with my 1x0 Axe to build up my Melee skills, and then I see your remark that you selling "useless" Melee skills - the ones I'm spending peds to increase. So that makes me question why one would sell skills that are so hard to get? Then I question, why would I continue to do it if they are useless.

When you say they are useless to you, I guess that means you are focusing on something else - like rifle - that does not require a high level of Melee skill. Is that a correct assumption? If so, then I understand what you meant and I don't fell like I'm wasting my time.

hi mac, i too use an axe. if you plan on using axes (or swords) as your primary weapon, then the melee skills you are building are worth something to you....they are worth everything to you.

Mac for Example you skilled a bit with meele to get your General Skills and Evade + Hitpoints higher. But you have Incredible High Handgun and BLP Skills and hunt with them. So the Meele Skills are Pretty useless for this Person. They was a nice Addon for Skilling Hitpoints for Example.

Or the Person who wanna get Rid of Skills decided to become a Übercrafter/Tailor and dont need em anymore. :)

For a Mad Meele Master this Skills arnt useless but it depends always on your Focus. Problem is a Generic Chip cost like 170 ped. It get Destroyed if you put 1 Skill or 1500 Skill inside. So its in the Eys of the Most Persons not Acceptable to
buy a half Filled Chip..

Reactions: Mac
Thank you all for taking the time to explain. Good luck with your skill sale Sweety.

Consider this a Bump for Sweety.

i think you will find melee skills are useful for gaining additional hp - if that don't get your skills sold i dont know what will ;)

wanda said:
i think you will find melee skills are useful for gaining additional hp - if that don't get your skills sold i dont know what will ;)

actually, this is a good reason not to buy the skills and to gain them the old fashioned way. :wise:

you don't gain health by having high melee related skills. you gain health during the process of gaining melee related skills. specifically, through the increases in strength.

sorry sweety, i am not trying to hurt your attempted sale, but at the same time, i don't want new players to think they can buy melee skill implants and all the sudden they will have more hitpoints.

erm..actually, its not just strength that puts up health. Many other skills do also, so that is not true. Anatomy is also a good way to boost hp, and so are other non-attribute skills. As a matter of fact, if I'm not wrong, every skill will increase hp by a small amount.

i didn't say strength was the only thing that increased it. but, i can tell you for an absolute fact that as i skilled rifle and pistol, i never got a strength increase and i never gained a single health point.

once i moved over to axes, i get strength increase and health increases all the time.

Really? Funny thing was the fact that I've always been using guns and thats where my hp comes from... it takes a long time to gain 1 gain you know, and now that you can't check your hp anymore, its harder to see your progression in hp. Melee is good for gaining hp because most people have low skills in them so they rise quickily thus giving them more hp than they would get from their main skills.
As I was saying, you didn't train long enough to see a hp increase but because you switched to melee when you are close, you got the hp increase.

So yeah, sometimes fact in your eyes is an illusion :p

takes a long time to gain 1 hp ?
i gain 1 hp every 2-3 days
started late december and now have 125 hp...no chipping,plain old melee hunting

sweety, maybe you were getting them from fapping. this is just a thought.

as i already said, i didn't say strength was the only thing to give you more health.

but, it is a pretty quick way to get the gains. more so than others, in my opinion.

and the original statement i made stands. if you implant melee skills, you won't get a automatic gain in health.

you know, i wonder though...if someone sold their strength...what would happen then?

*edit: sorry to have turned this in to a discussion, i really wasn't trying to take away from your sale. i just saw you edited your original post. again, my apologies.

Back