Small nations want show off in WoF

sherwood

Prowler
Society
Miner's Mafia
Sherwood Flu Fortuna
Hi to everyone that live in a little country or in a country where Entropia Universe is almost unknow like for me here in Italy.
I'm writing this message on behalf of the entire Team Italy that has had the great fortune to reach stage 4.
I'm talking about luck, because that is: we won in our group for a few points and probably we scored less points than You in your group.
Stage 4 is hard... very hard for a little team like our, small in numbers and equipment; as you probabilly saw, in front of Judges, we went in angel, jaguar, ghoul because that gear is the best we can efford: as main team. You will never see us with 4 Sentinel or Supremacy at the starting point.
We're realistic, we won't win, but get the semifinals is a reachable target.
We only ask your help because we wouldn't see usual 3-4 teams in WoF final stages, for sportsmanship and to meet us in game and maybe let it birth new friendships. We don't ask to you to join Italy actually is Italy that want join you. It's time for us, it's time to show that we, little, fair and passionate Entropians can make a difference.
In return we haven't a lot to offer if not sharing the dream that was your too, and now could returns to be.
If we ever win the Scar Award it would be yours, of course, but I know that whoever wants to participate will not for money, but for willingness to play and get involved.
We, till now worked by pm and we wanted stay in the shadow getting huge help form many teams small and big, because we don't have ped to pay pkers or efd to make fancy banners, a silence or few word whispered can explain more than shouts.
We don't wanna mercenaries, but friends.
Thanks in advance
Team Italy

Good luck Italy, looking forward to Saturday's match :)

I think a little help from your friends got you through to this stage, so perhaps you can do it again - we will of course be doing our best to stop you :D

For everyone that believe in the dreams we'll play on slot A saturday (tomorrow), meeting point for all supporters at 11.30 MA time at Fort Troy

so, how did u do? We're small too (smaller than Italy) and unfortunately ended up loosing our last match. And that's it. We're out, although we won 2 out of 3 :). Time to drink now, it's saturday night afterall.

so, how did u do? We're small too (smaller than Italy) and unfortunately ended up loosing our last match. And that's it. We're out, although we won 2 out of 3 :). Time to drink now, it's saturday night afterall.

Too bad, I was really hoping for Portugal step up in semi-finals
Italy ended also the race... will be back stronger and older next year :laugh:
Thank you to everyone that helped us in these months

Very well done Small teams - I know how bloody hard it is.

And I also know how hard it is to win 2 of your 3 matches and still go out.

Awesome effort none the less :yay:

Very well done Small teams - I know how bloody hard it is.

And I also know how hard it is to win 2 of your 3 matches and still go out.

Awesome effort none the less :yay:
Thanks.
Like Sherwood said, next year we'll be older and tougher.. but so will be the rest of them :D. Perhaps smaller teams should make together a bigger one to stand a chance? :)

Hmm.. but if too big, the wof spirit would go bye-bye if everyone would do as in the LG :\.

Back