Small teams!

Rockchick

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
I just would like to encourage some of the smaller nations/teams to take part in WoF.

Now I know that there are now many super teams, mixes and big skilled nations taking part, but I always admire the smaller teams that take part. Its a great feeling to 'have a go' and play for your country!

I realize that we dont stand a snowballs chance in hell, but it is great to take part ;)

So, get your gun, get your ammo, get your buddies and lets go and shoot some stuff!!!! :sniper: And you never know what may happen :silly2: Wales even beat Engerland in one round!!!

I just would like to encourage some of the smaller nations/teams to take part in WoF.

Now I know that there are now many super teams, mixes and big skilled nations taking part, but I always admire the smaller teams that take part. Its a great feeling to 'have a go' and play for your country!

I realize that we dont stand a snowballs chance in hell, but it is great to take part ;)

So, get your gun, get your ammo, get your buddies and lets go and shoot some stuff!!!! :sniper: And you never know what may happen :silly2: Wales even beat Engerland in one round!!!

I was captian of team Czech for 3 years.. Now we are not going to compete.. We beated Benelux, Sweden and others in many rounds on score.. Still last year mixed teams made me think..

Now Hurrikane made it clear in rules.. Instead of dissalowing custom team names ( that would be the solution ) he made our lovely mixed teams legal and he practically dissalowed to form a new mixed team..

Good Game hurrikane.. as i said enjoy your hunting tournament with 6 teams...

Back