Selling: Smugglers Contraband - Goods For Sale

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
print_screen_2015-12-20_16-35-31_2.jpg

Hello Citizens of Planet Calypso and the rest of the universe!

Smugglers Proudly present you recently looted goods
These are illegal goods and you should buy them at your own risk*

Armor:

Code:
Moonshine Arm Guards (M,L)	        44.69 PED	
Moonshine Harness (F,L)               91.42 PED	
Moonshine Harness (M,L)              189.00 PED
Moonshine Helmet (F,L)                33.24 PED	
Moonshine Helmet (F,L)	                65.21 PED	
Moonshine Helmet (M,L)                90.00 PED	
Moonshine Helmet (M,L)                33.25 PED	
Moonshine Helmet (M,L)                34.69 PED	
Moonshine Shin Guards (F,L)          91.85 PED	
Moonshine Shin Guards (F,L)          41.42 PED	
Moonshine Shin Guards (F,L)          59.39 PED	
Moonshine Shin Guards (M,L)         37.70 PED	
Moonshine Shin Guards (M,L)         46.75 PED	
Moonshine Shin Guards (M,L)         58.11 PED	
Moonshine Thigh Guards (F,L)        104.06 PED	
Moonshine Thigh Guards (F,L)        81.43 PED	
Moonshine Thigh Guards (F,L)        63.42 PED	
Moonshine Thigh Guards (M,L)       62.38 PED

Price: 200%
Note that this armor has cold protection on top of superb stats for Close combat and penetration/burn. Perfect for MM.

Plates:

Code:
Moonshine Armour Plate 1 (L)		13.45 PED	
Moonshine Armour Plate 1 (L)		12.71 PED	

Moonshine Armour Plate 2 (L)		28.26 PED	
Moonshine Armour Plate 2 (L)		15.32 PED

Price: 200%

Mounted Lights:

Code:
S & B Mounted Light P2 (L)		11.20 PED	STORAGE 
S & B Mounted Light R3 (L)		22.00 PED	STORAGE

Price: 150%

Plush Toys:

Price: 30 PED each

Smuggler Posters:

Price: 20 PED each

Creature Control Capsules:

Price: 200% (tt is 6ped each)

(Screenshot of actual creature will come later)

*nothing is illegal if it comes froms Smuggler, it is purely taken back rightfully from IFN

print_screen_2015-12-20_16-33-39_2_604267.jpg

Last edited:
Video showing what the mounted lights can be used for!

Last edited:
Are these posters bought from the special TT you get as a smuggler? Are the armor plates?

Are these posters bought from the special TT you get as a smuggler? Are the armor plates?

No, as the opening posts states - these are looted goods.

Everything here is looted in hunting on arkadia in IFN warehouse

:)

Bring It Up

Prices willbe added later today, but feel free to make offers!

Price on Creature Control Capsule?

Not sure on price for those atm, feel free to make an offer, it seems ok I will accept it.
Meanwhile I will try to research market for these things

I got 2 different capsules one is for mk1 and other for mk2 bot
requires level 4 and 7.x in robot investigation respectively

hope this helps :)

Soko

Do the toys drop or are they from xmas? If they drop that is really silly to give away xmas items.

Thanks for the info btw, had to come back and check when you reminded me in game :p

Wait a moment, are those lights for guns or vehicles, I assumed they were vehicular but then I see they give skill bonus. Can you show description screenshot please.

Do the toys drop or are they from xmas? If they drop that is really silly to give away xmas items.

Thanks for the info btw, had to come back and check when you reminded me in game :p

Wait a moment, are those lights for guns or vehicles, I assumed they were vehicular but then I see they give skill bonus. Can you show description screenshot please.

Lights are mounted on guns, u can mount 2 of them on one gun, they use laser sight slot and act the same too by giving skill modifier.

Toys are looted from creatures, same as everything else that is mentioned in Opening post.

Opening post updated with prices, still dont know how to price Creature Control capsules, so if anyone can help me with that I will much apreciate!

Soko

Bring It Up

First post slighlty outdated, as some armor parts sold and some added, simply have no time last two days to update, but dont hesitate to inquire and i will make sure u get what u need! :)

You told me the weapon light attachments didn't work as lights indoors, you are WRONG.

They do, and they light up the entire room even if pointed in a corner. This dramatically increases their value. No need for any lights in any shops or apartments, this fully lights it.

You told me the weapon light attachments didn't work as lights indoors, you are WRONG.

They do, and they light up the entire room even if pointed in a corner. This dramatically increases their value. No need for any lights in any shops or apartments, this fully lights it.

I thought it inly works as an attachment! This is hreat news. Thanks for finding it out Venture!

And Bring This Thread Up!

Last edited:
Bring It Up

I wont mind selling some of the stuff cheaper just make an offer!

Go borrow an apartment or take some screenshots of you placing the lights on the ground when no one is around. These things are the ultimate light source for any indoor area in the game. Screw all other light sources just one of these gets the job done best.

Do some screenshots and demo's post them here and you will be able to charge at least 1000%

Go borrow an apartment or take some screenshots of you placing the lights on the ground when no one is around. These things are the ultimate light source for any indoor area in the game. Screw all other light sources just one of these gets the job done best.

Do some screenshots and demo's post them here and you will be able to charge at least 1000%

You are completely right! One mounted light lights up an apartment completely. I use one of them in my apartment and it is as bright as possibly could be. I will make a short video of it and post it here for others to see. However i am currently sold out but will most likely have more tomorrow. Price however will stay the same :) i dont want to charge 1k% for an attachment.

Cheers
Soko

First post updated with stuff for sale, more armors, plates and other stuff added

Also by request of Venture Bros I have made a video showcasing the mounted lights, Enjoy!

Last edited:
First post updated with stuff for sale, more armors, plates and other stuff added

Also by request of Venture Bros I have made a video shocasing the mountaid lights, Enjoy!

Look how stupid crazy good that works! I mean damn!
Could I possibly do any of the smuggler instances with 33 dps?

Look how stupid crazy good that works! I mean damn!
Could I possibly do any of the smuggler instances with 33 dps?

33dps? Are you going to whip the mobs in there? Thou i am not sure and it might be enough in wh1. Please visita arkadia forum, Dove has put up a thread about wh1. All info is avaible there.

And back to the topic...
Bring It Up

Bring It Up

Some players have suggested to me to get a shopkeeper and keep some of this stuff in there on calypso, so if u want to take a bulk of my items and offer me s-pad, i will strongly consider!

Cheers
Soko

Bring It Up

First post slightly outdated. Will update as soon as i get time. Also some price drop is being expected on decorative items.

Soko

Back