Snables with brain tumors??

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Yeah so I dunno when, but they added a small "hole" with a red "lump" in it at the top of snablesnot males's heads... and it looks kinda like a brain tumor.

because I keep thinking about this while seeing it, I now can not hunt snable male without feeling a bit sick, so I would like FPC to PLEASE remove the damn brain tumors from snables!

Picture (warning, looks gross):
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Now I understand if some (maybe most) feel that this is a case of little importance, but it does hinder my ability to play EU as I cannot hunt snable males while this "thing" is still there...

Please note: This is a serious issue for me and I really do feel sick from seeing those damn things, so please do not make snide remarks or anything...

EDIT: I also sent a support case about this, and hoping they will listen...

I think they've had the same thing done to them that the feffs did... that's its penis.

I think they've had the same thing done to them that the feffs did... that's its penis.

well whatever it is, I feel a bit sick from looking at it...

so I request for it to be removed, as I do like hunting snables :)

hey...that's their eye man...don't want em to running around blind do ya? ...would be just evil...just imaging hunting blind animals...now that's sick!

hey...that's their eye man...don't want em to running around blind do ya? ...would be just evil...just imaging hunting blind animals...now that's sick!

they can have eyes like the snable FEMALES... a bunch of small ones..

I don't think it is the eye though, more seems like a "scare predators away" thing... it didnt have one before so it wouldnt need one now

How 'bout this - we can ask MA/FPC to create and drop a new BP, the Snable Thong. Item is simple and cheap to make, gives tailoring skill, shows in loot window, but never shows up in the crafter's inventory. Automatically transferred to a Snable near you. Comes in 2 random patterns, leopard and zebra.

It looks like the anus (from the scientific view) :ahh:

Comment retracted... as wrong gender jokes :)

To me looks just like an egg.

Ah the egg.... ;)

Reminds me of certain kind of movies where they put team sport equipment into places it dosn't belong...

Tussi

Reminds me of certain kind of movies where they put team sport equipment into places it dosn't belong...

Tussi

already googled the glassass ? :laugh:

Thinking, Thinking...

Gosh...that looks so famililar, but I just can't put my finger on it...or can I ? ;)

It looks like the anus (from the scientific view) :ahh:

Dude.

I'm a biologist, and from a scientific view, this looks like no anus I've seen...and I've seen pah-lenty ;)

Unless someone has a 'roid or pinched one off too soon, an anus doesn't look like that..

Someone has been playing snooker close to snable's head :laugh:

Dude.

I'm a biologist, and from a scientific view, this looks like no anus I've seen...and I've seen pah-lenty ;)

Unless someone has a 'roid or pinched one off too soon, an anus doesn't look like that..

it's anus with a giant hemrroid.LOL

nah it's the place on male snables that produce sticky substance which u loot and sell to hairdresser, which you all so call hair gel.... remember slick hair doesn't mean nice hair. :p that's why only snable male has it and female doesn't have it.. now go look at daikiba's i'm sure u can find one too.LOL

well if thats its penis it might as well gi e up now lol and commit suicide. :yay::)

That one doesn't bother me too much, but understand completely how such visual elements can be very off putting. I avoid feffs now, and goki with the 'enhanced' mouth. I can't even do the old dances now since they made them either nuts or vulgar more than they were (try doing the rave dance now in a female avi, or worse the classic I think it was, watch the hand :laugh:). Seriously, those guys desparately need to get laid before being allowed to model anything anymore, so they won't have to take the frustration out on us.

they can have eyes like the snable FEMALES... a bunch of small ones..

I don't think it is the eye though, more seems like a "scare predators away" thing... it didnt have one before so it wouldnt need one now

Exactly to scare you away so you wont kill it :rolleyes:

I'm guessing the snables are getting smarter and the brains don't fit in their heads anymore.

Next invasion will be by snables :eek: They are gonna take over the world !!!!

:eek:

Tussi

Lolz What kind of movie was that? That kind that you watch very late at night? :D

sry but it reminds me of a human female body part :ahh:

Lez. :wtg:

Seriously, those guys desparately need to get laid before being allowed to model anything anymore, so they won't have to take the frustration out on us.
Oh...I laughed until I cried...thanks! ;)

Back