Soc question???

xenias33

Old
Xena Shadow Princess
Hey just wondering if anyone can tell me what the criteria for making a society is???:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
:):):):):)

have 5 ppl to join you when you create a society. and then you will have a probational period where you can't invite anyone untill that time is over.

have 5 ppl to join you when you create a society. and then you will have a probational period where you can't invite anyone untill that time is over.

Probational period is 7 day and you will need a minimum of 5 people (yourself included) in your soc by the time the soc is 7 days old.

There is no restriction in inviting people during the probabtion, just make sure you have the 5 in 7 days.

:)

So is it 5 people in the society including myself or is it 5 people and me which is 6????

Last edited:
So is it 5 people in the society including myself or is it 5 people and me which is 6????

5 in total, including you.

gl on your society :wtg:

Thank you WED for clearing that up:wtg: :wtg:

hey..Xena..just a thought being an aussie like myself try a name that allows aussies and kiwis to relate to ur new society..regards and hope all goes well:wtg:

like the aussie troopers soc has done..as newcomers arrive they can then see what socs r there

Probational period is 7 day and you will need a minimum of 5 people (yourself included) in your soc by the time the soc is 7 days old.

There is no restriction in inviting people during the probabtion, just make sure you have the 5 in 7 days.

:)

Correct me if I´m wrong here Blake but, once the soc is established, the OP can kick his whole soc and still be up and running right? i.e. the minimum req for atleast 5 ppl is only for the first 7 days and then the pending period is over?

Correct me if I´m wrong here Blake but, once the soc is established, the OP can kick his whole soc and still be up and running right? i.e. the minimum req for atleast 5 ppl is only for the first 7 days and then the pending period is over?

That Correct :wise:

hey..Xena..just a thought being an aussie like myself try a name that allows aussies and kiwis to relate to ur new society..regards and hope all goes well:wtg:

like the aussie troopers soc has done..as newcomers arrive they can then see what socs r there

Thanks Danka, I am currently trying to come up with a name for the soc, :scratch2: IT IS ACTUALLY QUITE HARD :) If anyone is interested in joining a society please pm me to meet! It will be up & running shortly

AND IF ANYONE HAS A GREAT IDEA FOR AN AUSSIE SOC NAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW Thanks :)

Last edited:
Back