Selling: SOLD

LavaSparks

Alpha
I have 1 of this Incredibly good Imperium Spec F set available. Perfect for impact mobs:

Big Bulk
Longtooth
Muluk-hir and Mulmun
big Ambulimax

50 Impact protection! Better than SHadow... with 25 burn and 17 cut, it's also good as bot armor with 6A plates.

Chest and arm guard are 191/200 tir rate. Rest is mixed.

SOLD

PM here or ig: KatLa Vulkana Vulkansdottir

Last edited:
Im confused i thought paneleon spec imperium armor is a completely different set than the upgraded version of stolen imperium in your description?

Im confused i thought paneleon spec imperium armor is a completely different set than the upgraded version of stolen imperium in your description?

You can upgrade Stolen imperium as well as the Paneleon Spec Imperium to Imp and Mod versions. Stolen IMperium (already in game for years) and the one I am selling (possible to make on Cyrene right now by aquiring a lot of materials) are two separate armor sets that are both upgradeable to the armor sets with Evade and crit dmg bonus.

The Spec armor I am selling is also great as is, with 50 impact protection. Tiering to T2 will make it possible to add +5 impact, T4 +10 etc. with enhancers. Add 5B (or better) on top and you can take on most or all Impact mobs (big mulmun etc).

I hope this cleared up any confusion.

BUMP - armor on hold (or make a daaarn good offer) - atm not possible to make these, or upgrade.

Back