Selling: Solmate Opalo SGA 2,2 tier nice and eco ul gun

ivers75

Mature
Society
www.entropiaforum.pl
Pawel Ivers Antczak
Hi,

Sell my favorite old gun Solmate Opalo SGA 2,2 tier, very good and eco gun.

solmate_opalo_sga_2_tier.gif

Price only 140 ped. Included tt. Ofert PM

Last edited:
why you need to tell ur lie so often? the weapon is not even close to being eco. it has worse eco with a101 than the z12 without any amp...

This is old gun i dont know z12 , normaly i use with a101 and have 2 tiers, this is my fav gun , if you have use z12 you choice, but question ,why there are no sales of the normal version Opalo was too eco? :scratch2:
This is only gun for 140 ped not for 5000 ped Good day.

Last edited:
the z12 is from starter kit. and for example the ozpyn chon is a lot cheaper and is around 7% more eco...

Problem is you not calculate decoy gun , opalo sga not fixed becouse is exceptional and only buy amo, rest gun you must fix and buy amo, my fav set is opalo sga , amp a101 and amor Earth plus if you are rich ares ring ( chrismes ring cost 2k $ too much). This is all for eco gun information rest people find in entropedia thank you for you information and time.

This is normal trolling my thred, for first im never use z12 becouse im old player (play 4 y) and only newbie like you get starter pack with z12, for second never writing is the best in game eco gun only very eco gun becous for my time is very eco, and the last this is thred name sell not the best eco gun in game, better you must going to sweating no waste time in forum. :wise:

END

Please close this thred. Thank you.

Reactions: Mac
Problem is you not calculate decoy gun , opalo sga not fixed becouse is exceptional and only buy amo, rest gun you must fix and buy amo, my fav set is opalo sga , amp a101 and amor Earth plus if you are rich ares ring ( chrismes ring cost 2k $ too much). This is all for eco gun information rest people find in entropedia thank you for you information and time.
Wwl87wE_700w_0.jpg

looks to me like he is trolling intentionally to sell his totally uneco gun at a high price. although i feel sorry for him if he is serious and still doesnt understand his mistake.
and btw im in game for 10 years and bought the starter pack because of the z12 and the harrier. no need to get personal here.

Back