Some Deposits Wont Claim?

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
Some Deposits Wont Claim? (And other mining bugs)

I noticed this several times lately, I hit a deposit and run into the 4m range and sit there but the deposit will never claim. At first I thought it was lag until an Atrox Prowler attacked me and I was taking damage. So I switched to gun to kill it and didnt lag at all killing it. I dropped another probe after to find the deposit again and I sat there for 5 min and it still wouldnt claim. This is a rather annoying bug, especially if it were to happen to a Rich deposit ;)

Just found another one... I threw a bomb down and it went off but the detector screen never came up... and again it wasnt lag. Wow wtf!

And heres another... floating claim rod...

showimage.php

So anyone else notice this? :dunce:

Last edited:
Yea, I have this too sometimes. What I always do and what always worked for me until now is. I just walk like 30-50m away from the actual deposit with the detectonator still beeping and showing something found and then walk back. It always claims the dep then. Have you tried this ?

Added a few more bugs found today.

you r right, i got this problem once. Thank Good, it was poor melchi :D

I had an invisible claim rod recently but was able to extract it... :confused: :confused: :confused:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Have had this problem often but i just dobble bomb the spot and that takes care of it, but mayby i should try what Zefram said :D More economic :tongue2:

Zefram said:
Yea, I have this too sometimes. What I always do and what always worked for me until now is. I just walk like 30-50m away from the actual deposit with the detectonator still beeping and showing something found and then walk back. It always claims the dep then. Have you tried this ?

This has always worked for me too.

Except that I dont walk that far but just keep running in and out of that 5m radius.

Essi said:
This has always worked for me too.

Except that I dont walk that far but just keep running in and out of that 5m radius.
Yep that works for me too, sometimes (especially on steep hils) you only need to get closer than 4 meter.
If that doesn't work just keep running in and out :)

Back