Discovery: Some Furnitures

Very cool items!

Gratz on the discoveries!

Sorry for this question, but how did you discover these items ? I guess maybe it was crafting but I am not sure. I know only a noob wouldn't know be I guess thats me.
TIA

Awesome shop Buzz. I found it by accident yesterday. I love the way you've made a kitchen & bathroom +Rep to you

Updated the list with some more new items found. And I'll put then in the shop so you can see em. I love the japanese ones!

Also I'll be putting a shopkeeper in there I think, with some for sale.

Grz on the discoveries :)
Now, go discover a hammock will you?
sbi

Sorry for this question, but how did you discover these items ? I guess maybe it was crafting but I am not sure. I know only a noob wouldn't know be I guess thats me.
TIA

Blueprints can be found whilst crafting.
craft a lot and you'll find more i guess

added some more now... check out the display Twin L2 shop...

looks like a kitchen, livingroom, and bathroom in there now!

(still missing toilet though lol) :silly2:

OMG!! I have got to have that Chirpy statue!! That is the cutest thing ever!! (Well until you discover a kitty statue that is)
Gratz!!

Hey buzz, PM me if you are going to put any of your Shoji w/door up for sale... the ones in the shopkeeper are sold I guess... was interested in possibly buying one for my apartment depending on the price.

I love how they look just like the shoji in my grandma house in japan! I need a whole set someday ^.^

more asian themed house stuff that i can not afford! gah! looks just like the shoji from the japanese movies and anime i have watched.

Hanashi

Hi Buzz,

Since VU 10, my Hanashi cupboards won't open. Do yours?
I was at a friend's apartment today at Genesis, and he had just set his up with objects inside.
When I click on 'operate' , mine will not open.
Please advise... :(

Back