Some hunting, crafting and mining tips

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Hello
For complete beginner vixen on rocktropia for vixen gears (puny)

Atrax t6, muscle oil, shopkeeper
Neomex t6, animal, liver, tp3 chip L,mushrooms
Thorio t3, pancreas, resto 6, 7L, Surface toughs (i remember doing like maybe 4-5k~ ped here, got alot of comps and 1 of each L resto chip)
Longu t4, thyroid
Maffoid t4, adrenal
Thorio male t3, adrenal
Cornoanterion t6, outputs, supremacy helm, genesis tesla UL
Caperon, large mushroom, spleen
Marcimex t6, mushroom
Stalker cyrene t3, pristine
Khaffas t3, tinctures on toulan oil rig, can also pick up nawas that spawn there, you can also mine putty, gaz on north snowy area with enmatter if your on toulan

On logs ppl's tt reuturns seems to be like 93-98~%, go check em on hunting section.I remember seeing yasuki was on 100% at one point with flesh rippers for some time? Weird. Hard to give any numbers what ppl should expect, i been giving around 95, as i seen many logs with that number, then again ardojes is with 700k 93%, thats disaster btw, always go for MU, tier comps and best L and UL items, you are after best items afterall, i dont recomment codex to anyone, maybe only on tier comp mobs that has value. Like doing codex, you grind for 5000 ped, you will lose 5% on tt, thats 250p, you could have bought 250p skill implant with it, i dont know if attributes actually help enough to be worth it, i wont go for em, too expensive. You can team hunt, so you need less gear for mobs and you get alot more kills per ped, so chance of seeing items drop is better, dont kill big mobs to get big hof, and if you do, do something that has been seen to drop good items, like daudaormur drops adj-mod fangs/scales, warlock can drop ambushers? daspletor can drop ml 65 and those high end UL rifles. Araneatrox also can drop resto L chips and shadow L? Slugstorm? adj-perf implants.

Tideclaw cyrene = pristines
Paneleon weak = pristines
There dont have tier comps 3,4,6 that are highest ? atm

Armor with burn, cold, cut,stb,imp is nice bear, boar,jag,tiger,martial, stealth, disco,
Nice to have vigi for troopers, thought it's fun idea to try to upgrade it myself to mod while going after grips.
20-30 cold plates for thorio shaman and burn for troopers. Dont need much to make these yourself, try to make em yourself for BP drops and skill for future.

Trooper nano adjuster, weapon grips, eon foot, predator 83, genesis dragon breath UL, tp2 chip L?
Miner bot, safety, heat sinks

You can make simple 1,2,3 conductors hunting these for crafting.
You need belkar and oil for standard plate, and adding weapon grip, you can make hardened metal mountings from em for guns and amps.
Iron + melchi = reinforced plate and adding safety systems in it, can make geotrek mountings
Garcen + blau = Durable hood and adding heat sinks will make super alloy mountings.

When you make these, you have chance to get recycle BP's giving some back, also making mining amps can give you boosted BP's.

Get 105 and later swap to terra 5 with depth enhancers to get into 900 range.
Sand king island = lumis 300%, belkar
North shinook = Putty 200%, redu almost 500%(900 depth), belkar, blau
Oil rig pvp = Henren, fire root, erionite (lp55)
Fire root + Surface from thorio = defense enhancers, if you buy implant of engineering, you can skill some enhancers so you can make damage 1 with this.
Argus E = Pyrite, redulite, ignisium, antimagnetic, belkar also iolite for healing enhancers and energized for depth enhancers, not on same spot also has others, even sweet stuff there.
North east TI = cobaltfor lower level guns and sweet stuff.

Erdo, igni north argus E, antimag, argus E, E side
Durulium north shinook
Argus E middle south, got sweet stuff

For example making Blueprint: ArMatrix LP-40 (L) Blueprint (L)
Standard feedback = narc, garcen, you can get narc from oil rig pvp, and garcen from north shinook, argus E pvp
Standard vents lyst, melchi, belkar, North shinook and sand king island has em all if i remember right.
Standard plate, oil, belkar = SK island
Simple 2 cond = atrax, neomex for simple 1 cond, and thorio male, maffoid for adrenal
Erionite = oil rig pvp
Fire root = oil rig pvp
Hardened metal mountings = standard plate + weapon grips = belkar, oil from SK island for example and grips from troopers.

When making one, if we assume we get 95% tt back after enough clicks can be 100 or 10000, can never say for sure. Click costs 17p so thats, 0.85 pec tt loss per attempt, max chance to success is 45?% So you can double tt loss for finished gun avg cost estimate.

Also when making parts, take into account that you lose around 5% tt, like on mountings, you lose 5% when mining, 5% when making plates, and 5% when rolling into mountings and 5% when making the gun. You get some markup back tho from finding good ores like lumis, devils, pyrite, redulite, and when making plates/mountings, can hit recycle BP's

Finished gun = 85 * 1.15 = 97,75, thats 12p markup :- covers up some tt losses, can also find one of those more expensive BP's, when you make em, or weapon tech recycle?

You can make your own level 3 amps, burn/cold plates or stab/cut's, blp and later amps and guns. Combustive 7 + delta is nice range and dpp for troopers and MF skills. I recomment all MF chips that can use gamma/delta, those amps lasts for 50k hits and will leech around 125k~k life with 2% leech so dont need so much fap.

This way you skill mining, hunting and armor, gun, attachment crafting :- You also get something to sell from time to time when you can click amps, you can get residue from rolling pyrite into damage enhancers, enhancers will give alot of residue. Needs thousands of bank roll and will probably suck you dry like it does to me, but still its nice to get amps/guns self-made.

I recomment not making like 5 of same item, 1 or 2 at the time and make new ones when they are sold. Maybe focus on 1-2 items at the time. You will end up storage full of ore, parts, and items have like 50-100p tt so having 30 of those in auction will tie up some peds, but will also give you 115-125% tt back when sold. I may be able to make guns/amps cheaper than buying from AH, maybe even with profit but you can have bad luck if you dont get bigger hits.

Good luck, hope it helps and makes game more interesting for people.
If you manage to make profit, blast it in mayhem for best gun ingame or on eomons for mod shadow and other goodies, thats the end game farm. Mutated aurli bones from cp cave and enslaved daudaormur for adj-mod fang/scales are maybe good too.

Maybe start with 17-25 b/p amps first as they have lower tt than guns, also can make rk-0, thrusters when you have a bit more skill

Atrax, longu and neomex maybe if you only hunt, are maybe good mobs to farm, low dmg and drops t6 to get some markups, neomex can be done in shogun and i recomment skilling pyro to get to kinetic 8/combustive 6 + delta asap. Maybe good idea to stick to these mobs only until you can do better mobs, maybe like try to mine some profit and then hunt like anything over 500p or something to try to make peds last.

When out of peds, go outside, play other games, work and deposit instead of working ingame for pecs i recomment :-

Last edited:
Hello

Atrax t6, muscle oil, shopkeeper
Neomex t6, animal, liver, tp3 chip L,mushrooms
Thorio t3, pancreas, resto 6, 7L, Surface toughs
Longu t4, thyroid
Maffoid t4, adrenal
Thorio male t3, adrenal
Cornoanterion t6, outputs, supremacy helm, genesis tesla UL
Caperon, large mushroom, spleen
Marcimex t6, mushroom
Stalker cyrene t3, pristine

Armor with burn, cold, cut,stb,imp is nice bear, boar,jag,tiger,martial, disco,
Nice to have vigi for troopers, thought it's fun idea to try to upgrade it myself to mod while going after grips.
20-30 cold plates for thorio shaman and burn for troopers. Dont need much to make these yourself, try to make em yourself for BP drops and skill for future.

Trooper nano adjuster, weapon grips, eon foot, predator 83, genesis dragon breath UL, tp2 chip L?
Miner bot, safety, heat sinks

You can make simple 1,2,3 conductors hunting these for crafting.
You need belkar and oil for standard plate, and adding weapon grip, you can make hardened metal mountings from em for guns and amps.
Iron + melchi = reinforced plate and adding safety systems in it, can make geotrek mountings
Garcen + blau = Durable hood and adding heat sinks will make super alloy mountings.

When you make these, you have chance to get recycle BP's giving some back, also making mining amps can give you boosted BP's.

Get 105 and later swap to terra 5 with depth enhancers to get into 900 range.
Sand king island = lumis 300%, belkar
North shinook = Putty 200%, redu almost 500%(900 depth), belkar, blau
Oil rig pvp = Henren, fire root, erionite (lp55)
Fire root + Surface from thorio = defense enhancers, if you buy implant of engineering, you can skill some enhancers so you can make damage 1 with this.
Argus E = Pyrite, redulite, ignisium, antimagnetic, belkar also iolite for healing enhancers and energized for depth enhancers, not on same spot also has others, even sweet stuff there.
North east TI = cobaltfor lower level guns and sweet stuff.

Erdo, igni north argus E, antimag, argus E, E side
Durulium north shinook
Argus E middle south, got sweet stuff

For example making Blueprint: ArMatrix LP-40 (L) Blueprint (L)
Standard feedback = narc, garcen, you can get narc from oil rig pvp, and garcen from north shinook, argus E pvp
Standard vents lyst, melchi, belkar, North shinook and sand king island has em all if i remember right.
Standard plate, oil, belkar = SK island
Simple 2 cond = atrax, neomex for simple 1 cond, and thorio male, maffoid for adrenal
Erionite = oil rig pvp
Fire root = oil rig pvp
Hardened metal mountings = standard plate + weapon grips = belkar, oil from SK island for example and grips from troopers.

When making one, if we assume we get 95% tt back after enough clicks can be 100 or 10000, can never say for sure. Click costs 17p so thats, 0.85 pec tt loss per attempt, max chance to success is 45?% So you can double tt loss for finished gun avg cost estimate.

Also when making parts, take into account that you lose around 5% tt, like on mountings, you lose 5% when mining, 5% when making plates, and 5% when rolling into mountings and 5% when making the gun. You get some markup back tho from finding good ores like lumis, devils, pyrite, redulite, and when making plates/mountings, can hit recycle BP's

Finished gun = 85 * 1.15 = 97,75, thats 12p markup :- covers up some tt losses, can also find one of those more expensive BP's, when you make em, or weapon tech recycle?

You can make your own level 3 amps, burn/cold plates or stab/cut's, blp and later amps and guns. Combustive 7 + delta is nice range and dpp for troopers and MF skills. I recomment all MF chips that can use gamma/delta, those amps lasts for 50k hits and will leech around 150k life with 2% leech so dont need so much fap.

This way you skill mining, hunting and armor, gun, attachment crafting :- You also get something to sell from time to time when you can click amps, you can get residue from rolling pyrite into damage enhancers, enhancers will give alot of residue. Needs thousands of bank roll and will probably suck you dry like it does to me, but still its nice to get amps/guns self-made.

I recomment not making like 5 of same item, 1 or 2 at the time and make new ones when they are sold. Maybe focus on 1-2 items at the time. You will end up storage full of ore, parts, and items have like 50-100p tt so having 30 of those in auction will tie up some peds, but will also give you 115-125% tt back when sold. I may be able to make guns/amps cheaper than buying from AH, maybe even with profit but you can have bad luck if you dont get bigger hits.

Good luck, hope it helps and makes game more interesting for people.
If you manage to make profit, blast it in mayhem for best gun ingame or on eomons for mod shadow and other goodies, thats the end game farm. Mutated aurli bones from cp cave and enslaved daudaormur for adj-mod fang/scales are maybe good too.

Maybe start with 17-25 b/p amps first as they have lower tt than guns, also can make rk-0, thrusters when you have a bit more skill

Atrax, longu and neomex maybe if you only hunt, are good mobs to farm, low dmg and drops t6 to get some markups, neomex can be done in shogun and i recomment skilling pyro to get to combustive 6 + delta asap. Maybe good idea to stick to these mobs only and mining until profit, maybe like mine some profit and then hunt like anything over 500p or something to try to make peds last.

When out of peds, go outside, play other games, work and deposit instead of working ingame for pecs i recomment :-
The most thoughful person I know ingame...

For afk skilling crafting, on Arkadia, not sure of this, i havent tested, but with ep1, you can may be get recycles, resonations and samples up to mk4? You could mine on desert part for frakite and recycle ores into nanocubes and roll em over night, their all level 2, with explosive 2, you have possibility to loot recycle 3 and pure sample mk5, markups are high atm on these

Last edited:
Seeing many logs at around 95%, so if there is 2% tax on land i see, you lose money 40% faster and if you get 2% avg markup with that score, you can hunt for 40% longer, tier components are surest markup you can get from loot, if you dont have to pay for armor/fap then you can get few % more kills, more chances for rare loot events.

Thank You for that information.

That was fantastic post and info for all. :wtg:

Not sure about this one, but when i grind on spawn, it takes a long time between tier comp drops, now i am in cyclops and i swap spawns and not sure if its just lucky but i seem to be getting more comps when i swap to new maturity, so maybe its not bad idea to hunt on some mixed spawn and do swaps`?

Maybe it's always good to make dmg enhancers yourself, its easy to find pyrite and sometimes outputs dont cost much, it produces alot of residue to roll em, you can roll an amp or something and sell it with residue

I did an evening of thorio with kinetic 13 + delta, i got around 40 ped MU?

I crafted 1 vivo125, amp, and plate, and if i were to craft few more items, i belive MU would have been more than i got from thorio, with much less ped cycled, explore the possibility of making your own items instead of buying em, you can ask fellow soc members/friends to click stuff for you if you provide em all stuff

I didnt loot any resto chips, those would have been nice

I belive it's good idea to find the best markup mobs and stick to only hunting those, so it's good to have tracker on ppl and share information like what MU drops per 5, 10, 100k ped and what rare UL items drop

Like, you can get very good armor and plates from enslaved daudaormur, google entropedia perfected gorgon, and best gun from mayhem, you maybe get all shooting skills for best gun if you just get keyboard macro, interact every few secs with autotool with like zorra hk and delta and just leave it shooting afk and do other stuff, or shoot manually, but i dont think it's good idea, like if you can do it and others do it, you can free alot of time for other stuff, like other games, movies, family like this, and also good hedoc fap from mayhem, is it worth even doing anything else? Not sure, maybe get level to participate and do these only until you have one of best armor and gun and fap, and maybe do daspletors in team for mod resto chip parts, rad conveyors from big? longtooths? Not sure if they drop anymore, and vacuum flux from daspletor, LT has boxes and mod angel and daspletor has uber guns, maybe soc hunt em?

Last edited:
Here's some tt returns from other players to see its very unlikey you gonna win with just TT and how important is it to find that best markups.
Total decay: 730k PED
Total loot: 678k PED
Result: 92,9%
TT cycled: 1.411 M
Net TT: -52,216 (MA's take)
Net TT%: 96.3% (Green when I get above 98% again lol).
2190157.242064635.7594.26883661-94951.7

20202,179,3822,119,06197.23%+16,239.78
20213,671,1253,591,71197.84%-10,933.4
20224,916,1354,783,00697.29%+55,610.83
20232,344,8522,273,32096.95%-18,307.71
This guy actually played over 10 mil peds and won a bit, not in tt, but with sales
117357.00114583.0097.64%

There was some log that has like 70k+ used in mayhem, he got like 5k tt loss and over 4k, was it 4.6k mayhem tokens? was like 92% return, did get like 900 boxes? and 1.5-3k MU back? So maybe that best gun from mayhem vendor with those stats can be gotten with 40-70k loss?

110000 / 4.6k = 23.6 times the tt used(72k) = bit over 1.7 mil peds, if you lose 6% thats 102k tt loss.
he got 900 boxes, so that times 23 = 20k back from boxes, you maybe open many to afford the run
And he said 1.5-3k back in MU that is like 30-60% back, cant ofc expect to always get the same, but thats like 30-60k paid off in 23 runs

I also say like those best guns, they have like 3.6 dpp instead of 3 regular so thats ~20% cheaper kills = more kills = more tokens/boxes cheaper and these some ppl seem to have up to 97% tt return, also has high looter, keep that in mind

Last edited:
I did a run on atrax, and i had this occur, i first got ok amount of tier comps, then it was dry for some time, and now there's no one there and i got really nice amount of comps, so drop rate varies, maybe they drop a comp or two in loot every X amount of time and next multi gets it or something, so test those component mobs many times

Does this mean NE or SE? Just curious because the southern half has Hogglos but I assume you aren't trying to mine around them?

Does this mean NE or SE? Just curious because the southern half has Hogglos but I assume you aren't trying to mine around them?
No need to mine where there are mobs, just mine all around the place few rounds where there are no mobs and check it all out, there is sweet stuff S of hogglos also

Great post, keep up the awesome work! :)

p.s. Doubt anyone can loot a "Genesis Tesla UL", only one dropped and that was many many years ago :\

Seems like you need terra 3 for antimag, maybe 105 tier 3 also works, so 630 depth

Eve said those afk mouse/keyboard macros are against rules, so maybe check with mindark before using those

Eve said those afk mouse/keyboard macros are against rules, so maybe check with mindark before using those
Eve doesn't own this game. Do your own research.

index.php

Eve doesn't own this game. Do your own research.

index.php
Multiple people had temporary avatar lock due to botting and stealing mobs from other people. But you do what you think is good for you, take into consideration that you get only one get out of jail card.

Samurai shins if magerian is cheap is maybe cheaper than gizmo 5, maybe good for leveling to lich?

there is on rocktropia level 2 and 3 roc-tec finders, maybe when oil, lyst, thyroid is cheap for miner good idea to skill tools on rocktropia with it and try to get those?

On ancient greek, spamming settler shins can get you that apocalypse L, its level 3? and maybe that 44 burn/pen armor there

There is level 5 amp on rocktropia cheap to click if alternative is low, maybe better than gizmo 5 sometimes?

Comparing mining amps level 5 is 12p a click, level 7 is 22p per click, level 7 gets you 120p of amped tt and 5 gets you 200p, level 7 is 1p more per pop. Maybe not good idea to pay that extra cost for 1 ped of more amping

Terra 5 is 60p a click for 325, can make 1000p worth of amping with that 60p with level 5, more per drop, but costs more per ped of amping if we get like 90% back in tt on avg.

Level 3 is 8p click for 114p
D-class is 160p amping for 11p a click.

Its maybe good idea to use level 5, instead of other amps if you use alot of amps and looking for cheapest option. Should be cheaper compared to many others.

Looking at leeloo log, she had run with 5k ped done, was it 99% tt return, and 115% with MU profit around per that amount unamped, so if she used an level 5 with same tt return and ore composition. would be still 5k from finder, and another 10k extra with amp, so that would have given him 1.5k ped extra profit, and amp MU would have eaten 500p from it with 105% MU.

Last edited:
Looking at leeloo log, she had run with 5k ped done and 115% profit around per that amount unamped, so if she used an level 5 with same tt return. would be still 5k from finder, and another 10k extra with amp, so that would have given him 1.5k ped extra profit, and amp MU would have eaten 500p from it with 105% MU.
that theory doesn't hold true. Lot of people have given their theories on mining over the years, and it has changed many times. The common idea I hear is the loot pools are different for each amp or un-amped, etc. But, mining is a profitable endeavor simply since you are not taking peds from the game. Entropia is set up to never let the company lose, so you can never gain on TT in the long run. BUT you can gain on other players! So by mining and selling to other players you can profit! That's my 2 pecs for you. Good luck! :)

that theory doesn't hold true. Lot of people have given their theories on mining over the years, and it has changed many times. The common idea I hear is the loot pools are different for each amp or un-amped, etc. But, mining is a profitable endeavor simply since you are not taking peds from the game. Entropia is set up to never let the company lose, so you can never gain on TT in the long run. BUT you can gain on other players! So by mining and selling to other players you can profit! That's my 2 pecs for you. Good luck! :)
Fixed that post a bit, i belive you can win in tt, but its so rare, only maybe few ppl can pull it off, only by getting lucky, like some big amp miners or big tt crafters on condition that gets the biggest one right at start and dont waste the whole hof.

Back