Some potential EU wallpapers.

goodgrief999

Old Alpha
Society
All Great Of EU
Boo Boo Riddler
I spent a bit of time knocking up these today - I am using them as wallpapers, feel free if you want.
The song lyrics are "Song to the siren." by This Mortal Coil. (with errors in them :>)
The last image shows the effect my wallpaper has on the pc screen, I like it.
Enjoy, Boo.

I'm thinking of using this for a forum avatar or such, any comments or (constructive) thoughts?

newforumavie2entropia_2012-02-21_03-46-35-74.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, trying to think of a nice response. But honestly, these aren't that good. All of the screenies just look like you randomly pressed print screen with your eyes closed. Try reading some photography tutorials, aim for suitable composition, good contrast etc.

Also for the purposes of a desktop wallpaper, a block of writing is something I'd generally avoid.

honestly, these aren't that good.
LOL, I never claimed to be good, they work for me tho', i.e. the screeny of my p.c. screen is cool, to me, because I think the song lyrics are incredibly moving.
Thanks for your input.
Boo.
p.s. in my younger years I was a professional photographer and I see nothing wrong with the composition and contrast in the image of me holding a sword, or rifle and the clear one with me versus 3 atrox has OK contrast and composition. I'd like to see you do that by hitting prt scrn with your eyes closed :>) Can you give us some examples of yours please, xillonz?
and.....just for a bit of fun :p ->

neverdie-2011-11-10-19-12-18_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Another, totally random, non - EU, potential wallpaper. I quite like it.

(click obviously)

And four more EU potential wallpapers that I quite like, I'm using the last one.

Not copyrighted.
Boo.

Last edited:
Just wasted 5 minutes of my life clicking the miniature .. Being currently homeless it was the most exciting part of my morning so far

oh shit! soup kitchens have free wi-fi now?!!?! SIGN ME Up!

oh shit! soup kitchens have free wi-fi now?!!?! SIGN ME Up!

Pfft 21th century homeless people got 3G on their iPhone And it's out of fashion to eat

Now THAT is art! Nice composite man. What are those ghostly critters anyway?

Thanks for the compliment, it's one of the best screenshots I made in Entropia.
Those ghostly things are actually pieces of debree floating around those planets in the night sky :)

Back