Some unl guns.

00Dan

Old Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
00Danny 00Dan Helichopper
Need a price check on the following: Tier 5.x GeoTrek AL21 Canis, Isis LR63 any tier, Isis CB26 any tier, and Assassin R150 any tier. Thanks in advance for any input.

Need a price check on the following: Tier 5.x GeoTrek AL21 Canis, Isis LR63 any tier, Isis CB26 any tier, and Assassin R150 any tier. Thanks in advance for any input.

Last CB26 went for +44k (T5) and last R150 for +32k (T6). You will get a ton of "R150 is worth +20k and CB26 is worth +30k", look up who is writing that, think about recent sales, do 2+2 and figure out current MU by yourself :D CB26 was put up for approx a week and R150 didn't even need a sales thread/auction to sell in just days at that price.

Prices tend to fall dring summer and raise again in sep.

Lots of sales threads now...

Bump. Some good assessments so far, keep 'em coming.

Bump. Still need some estimates on an LR63 and AL21

Bump this up.

Nobody has any ideas on the price of an AL21 and LR63? :scratch2:

AL21 can and has gone from anywhere between +8.5k and +12k in the last 9 months, which is about the same range as the CB21 BLP counterpart.

Still need an LR63 price!

Last CB26 went for +44k (T5) and last R150 for +32k (T6). You will get a ton of "R150 is worth +20k and CB26 is worth +30k", look up who is writing that, think about recent sales, do 2+2 and figure out current MU by yourself :D CB26 was put up for approx a week and R150 didn't even need a sales thread/auction to sell in just days at that price.
I bought my R150 3 months ago at tier 4 for TT+25K
and couple weeks later a friend of mine bought his R150 at tier 5 for the same price :yup:

I am curious about the LR63... last one I saw for sale was tier 6 or 7 for TT+70K I think
(If I had to guess, I think there's only 1-3 or so in game)

Bump for LR63 prices!

dunno what the lr63 price is but I would maybe pay +5k for a t0

now let's see how long it will take for the owners to actually come here and defend their investment :laugh:

Ok, Maybe I can help here a bit. Since I was the seller of the most Recent R150 and the buyer of the most recent CB26. I paid +30k for the R150 about 5 mo. ago. at teir 5. It had just been teired to that, then I teired it to 6.2 and sold to a friend at +33k, I could have sold for more, but I thought that it was a fair price and it was sold to a friend. I then used that money to purchase the CB26 teir 5.2 for +44500 ped, if im not mistaken. I would have to go look thru emails to check. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yes I can confirm raven's deal on the R150 it was purchased at min TT+about 33k, ill have to go and look back at the screen shots.

~Danimal

dunno what the lr63 price is but I would maybe pay +5k for a t0

now let's see how long it will take for the owners to actually come here and defend their investment :laugh:
There is no need. They could offer it for +20k and it would fly. Now plus 40k is probably another matter. :D

Yes I can confirm raven's deal on the R150 it was purchased at min TT+about 33k, ill have to go and look back at the screen shots.

~Danimal

Total paid for a tier 6.1 Assassin R150 was 38982.92PEDs on Aug 14th 2011

~Danimal

Back