Something about the sweat price

Az Bloodz

Elite
Society
kAoS
Az Lammbock Bloodz
Ok many people may have noticed that the sweat price kept increasing.This was not due to any change of sweating or something like that it was just due to greedy resellers.They make the game unnecessarily hard for any newcomer and so I think everyone should help to raiise the price again.Go to PA, Twin Peaks and Troy and sell your sweat for 1.2 not below.If you see any guy selling for less than 1.2 just buy his sweat BUT don't advertise that you are buying sweat.Be faster than any reseller.Help to increase the sweat price and help the newcomers.Show them that 1.2 is not utopia...

And how about the other players which are not newcomers? I say, drop the sweat price to 0.5 and help all the mindforce users. Now that would be interesting.

All MF users unite!!!!!!

STOP buying sweat for more than 0.9. That'll hurt the resellers who has large amounts of sweat.
It might also make the sweaters who plays for free, because we pay them, start appreciating our money.

(;))

Vedder said:
All MF users unite!!!!!!

STOP buying sweat for more than 0.9. That'll hurt the resellers who has large amounts of sweat.
It might also make the sweaters who plays for free, because we pay them, start appreciating our money.

(;))

lol sure...unfortunately they jsut would buy for 0.8 and sell for 0.9

It probably has been down to changes in sweating. When I started sweat was 2.5+ a bottle, it didn't drop in price because if resellers - it dropped because of changes in the numbers of people sweating; and that is most likely the case here...

Besides, the price of sweat fluctuates anyway. Whichever way you look at it it's basically free money (though often hard earned, don't get me wrong) so whatever you get for it is good really :silly2:

A really really interesting price for ME would be 160%, so.. 0.9 per sweat would be still above the perfect price, lol. Actually, as everyone can sweat now, I expect a sweat price crash, especially if a lot of players take part on the september 30 sweat strike :).

Miller said:
It probably has been down to changes in sweating. When I started sweat was 2.5+ a bottle, it didn't drop in price because if resellers - it dropped because of changes in the numbers of people sweating; and that is most likely the case here...

Besides, the price of sweat fluctuates anyway. Whichever way you look at it it's basically free money (though often hard earned, don't get me wrong) so whatever you get for it is good really :silly2:

well nothing has changed since the 1.25-1.2 price.....jsut an increase of resellers...and there are still people willing to pay 1.2 but mostly the resellers sell to them :/
if people see that they can get sweat cheaper why should they still pay 1.2

I'm a Mind Force user and I don't mind paying 1.2 for sweat. You people that have been around awhile and use MF can afford to pay a little more in the efforts to help keep some of our newer members insterested and playing in the EU.

For the love of God, who is going to buy your hand-me-down guns and equipment when you upgrade to that new Adj, Imp FAP next year if we don't have any newer, lower-level players around anymore.

Be reasonable, ME prices are not so out of control that you can't still afford to pay a noobie 1.2 for his sweat. That's what most of those resellers want for it anyway, or they make the ME for you and still charge you the same as it would be for you to buy the sweat and Nexus and make your own.

I agree whole-heartedly agree that we need to support our new-player base by helping them out when we can by paying a reasonable price for the sweat that they work as hard as they can to get.

+ Rep to AZ for starting this movement and this thread!

Last edited:
i mine and i use MF so i get my nexus for free and i will pop into pa and buy my sweat for 1.2 or 1.3 already just to keep away from the resellers

Az Bloodz said:
Ok many people may have noticed that the sweat price kept increasing.This was not due to any change of sweating or something like that it was just due to greedy resellers.They make the game unnecessarily hard for any newcomer and so I think everyone should help to raiise the price again.Go to PA, Twin Peaks and Troy and sell your sweat for 1.2 not below.If you see any guy selling for less than 1.2 just buy his sweat BUT don't advertise that you are buying sweat.Be faster than any reseller.Help to increase the sweat price and help the newcomers.Show them that 1.2 is not utopia...

I saw you in PA Bloodz, and I really don't understand the fascination with some people to try and get sweat prices up. Sweat prices drop cos so many people are sweating ... don't blame other forces.

Let newbies sell their sweat for however much they damn please. For all the time a newbie stands there waiting for a 0.1 or 0.2 better price to be paid, he could have gone and sweated another 1000 bottles, and made himself more.

And like has been said, Mindforce users are the ones who bear the brunt of sweat prices. I think MA are actually trying to bring sweat down, to allow a more prevalent use of Mindforce in the game, especially seeing as there has been mention of Mindforce improvements on the way. Mindforce is an INCREDIBLY expensive profession to go after.

All in all, the market will shift ... when Force Nexus prices drop, sweat will rise again to compensate. Right now Force Nexus is seeing a bit of an up, so sweat slumps. It happens.

And all this has been said cos I really don't like seeing avas standing around PA wasting their time. No one is being scammed or ripped off, each person can make their own mind up what price to sell at. Trying to help you out here bro.

Well, the MF Users I know agree with me...and: the ME price is still 250% if I remember correctly (like sweat 1.2 and nexus 1.3) so why should sweat price decrease and ME price should stay 2.5 ? another 1000 bottles costs you like 2-3 hours....if you once got the sweat price up you don't have to waste any more hours

edit: well actually if nexus price raises, ME price raises too...that is how it is....
edit²: no one complained when ME was around 300%

Az Bloodz said:
edit²: no one complained when ME was around 300%

really :eek: ...cause as far as i can remember sweaters always complained it wasnt worth enough (even when it was around 5 pec a bottle)....and buyers always thought it was too much ...might be my memory though :confused: ;)

lanksia said:
really :eek: ...cause as far as i can remember sweaters always complained it wasnt worth enough (even when it was around 5 pec a bottle)....and buyers always thought it was too much ...might be my memory though :confused: ;)

I was talking about the ME users...sure sweaters complained...and it was totally ridiculous cause 1.2 and 1.25 are good prices...anyways

Vedder said:
All MF users unite!!!!!!

(;))

MindArk introduced and kept the sweats for the "newcommers" for a start and taste the game.

Now, since the vu8.5, EVERYBODY is able to gather sweats (everybody = mindforcers or not). So i wonder why i still see so many posts about people complaining about high or low sweat prices...

If sweats prices are too high for you, gather them yourselves...

Sweat Gathering IS a MindForce power, so why would you call yourself a MindForcer, if you avoid the sweat Gathering ability...

Please, stop complaining.

Akbar said:
MindArk introduced and kept the sweats for the "newcommers" for a start and taste the game.

Now, since the vu8.5, EVERYBODY is able to gather sweats (everybody = mindforcers or not). So i wonder why i still see so many posts about people complaining about high or low sweat prices...

Sweat Gathering IS a MindForce power, so why would you call yourself a MindForcer, if you avoid the sweat Gathering ability...

double thinking...too much work for them...but not enough work for a fair price

gmccumskey said:
<SNIP>I think MA are actually trying to bring sweat down, <SNIP>
Sarcastic comment removed. Sorry.

Last edited:
Akbar said:

He he... Noticed the ';)'?

Try guessing what that wink meant. :wise:

Back