something out of ordinary

Simons

Old
Society
Freelancer
Nicole The Right One Simons
maybe this is an old thing, but maybe something new. it was new to me. was just mining as usual, couldnt find anything as usual, and then came this. a Hogglo tooth. it is worth 2peds. i didnt know that you can get some items while mining.

showimage.php

What? :eek:

Interesting. :D
I have never heared about extra stuff you get when you are mining.

/Kjetil :cool:

Simons said:
maybe this is an old thing, but maybe something new. it was new to me. was just mining as usual, couldnt find anything as usual, and then came this. a Hogglo tooth. it is worth 2peds. i didnt know that you can get some items while mining.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5406&c=5

WOOT

Mindark is on the right way alright!

items in mining...

maybe hoglo teeth can be used with those dna thingies new this VU

to make hoglo beasts...

Support said hogglo's are still in the game, but very well hidden.

maybe they will be found in the next "beacon" missions, as in "cave" missions. After all, you mined the tooth from a certain depth.

If beacon missions have Warlocks as bosses... it would make sense cave missions would have Hogglo's as bosses.

Both Warlock and Hogglo's are massive creatures, suitable only for special events.

Nevertheless, gratz on an out of ordinary find =))

i have never hunted hogglos, but those tooth were lootable from them?? and they needed to make something or they just like those skulls and tusks or smth.

and i dont remember depth of find, i know it was poor lyst.

VERY cool! :)

My guess is that it will be used to mix with dna-samples once the correct tools for that is found.

Did the orefinder say anything special or was it just a regular emssage?

it was just a regular message.

Simons said:
it was just a regular message.[/QUOT]

thinks about going mining...

where was this? (aprox area?)

kewl Items in mining. I could have sworn that reading back in PE history this used to happen you would find sort of hidden treasures in the ground but then it just kinda stoped. any old timers recall that?

Nice find.

Make sure when you sell it, you speak to a few land owners. I miss hunting porkys south west of argus :p

Nice, Hogglo Tooth :D
Was it in amethera/eudoria, LG or not, South, East, North, West ? :confused:

Woot! I want to say more, but I can't express my sheer joy from the potential of items being in loot.

We need more on this.

Please don't be fake. :D

Tell Us more of that, we want to know: where ? answer me :D

Wren said:
Woot! I want to say more, but I can't express my sheer joy from the potential of items being in loot.

We need more on this.

Please don't be fake. :D

looks like a fake screenie a bit :p

if real, very cool :)

imo; put it on auction ;)

I think the compression on the screenshot is just really hight...

...but yeah, I'm sure Deathifier would be interested in that tooth...

gurkha said:
looks like a fake screenie a bit :p

if real, very cool :)

imo; put it on auction ;)

I think its real, the message sounds about right

I wonder if this is a clue as of were Hogglos might be found, could you give us the approx area?

I guess it could be used to create Hogglos aswell, either that or they just made Hogglo related part spawn on Hogglo areas, and atrox related parts on Atrox areas, etc... I wonder if the Hogglos could be around that area?

Last edited:
congrats on the find ; it could be an very important part of adding Hoglos to land grab areas :)

Recoda said:
I wonder if this is a clue as of were Hogglos might be found, could you give us the approx area?

I guess it could be used to create Hogglos aswell, either that or they just made Hogglo related part spawn on Hogglo areas, and atrox related parts on Atrox areas, etc... I wonder if the Hogglos could be around that area?

hmmmm interesting! =)

Atrox Eye, Hogglo Tooth.... they must have important role. Whats next?

Ambulimax tail? Araneatrox tongue? =)

That place looks like a desert of somesort...

sorry for not replaying anything. wasnt able to do that.
and it is not fake. it happened a bit South from PVP area. PVP that is N from PA(dont know actual PVP numbers, but i think you will know where it is.) and there no troxies or anything. thoughest mob = corn mature ;))) if you really dont believe come to ithaca and see. also i have got some interrest of buying that tooth.

here is another pic:
tooth

Simons said:
sorry for not replaying anything. wasnt able to do that.
and it is not fake. it happened a bit South from PVP area. PVP that is N from PA(dont know actual PVP numbers, but i think you will know where it is.) and there no troxies or anything. thoughest mob = corn mature ;))) if you really dont believe come to ithaca and see. also i have got some interrest of buying that tooth.

here is another pic:
tooth

nice :D

btw, it's pvp1 :)

pvp3=centre (lootable) and pvp2 SE (rig)

Jorael said:
hmmmm interesting! =)

Calumasoid Tittie???????

Jorael said:
hmmmm interesting! =)

That place looks like a desert of somesort...

Humm... why not Aetherex wings, btw hogglo tooth is an alien parts, :D
Studies show the meteor was very mineral rich and also contained several alien materials (Client Loader)

South from PVP area. PVP that is N from PA

Thanks dude. ;)
The Imperial Survey Bureau has concluded that the majority of the impacts are taking place on the Amethera continent. (Client Loader)
Majority of the impacts, i had forgot it, some of these impacts are on eudoria, i'll come back on eudoria to drill/mine. :D

You know, great point... client loader keeps saying Amethera... Uber UBER HOFs keep saying Eudoria?!?

WTF?

ty gurkha now i know. already knew that middle one is pvp3 ;))) someone told me when i started this game, never go there lol

and tooth has been sold to Deathifier. gl finding and managing way to get hogglo back in game. or maybe something more interresting

Simons said:
ty gurkha now i know. already knew that middle one is pvp3 ;))) someone told me when i started this game, never go there lol

and tooth has been sold to Deathifier. gl finding and managing way to get hogglo back in game. or maybe something more interresting

Really nice idea, i want to see 'em :D

Hogglo Research

Simons said:

Hogglo Research has begun ;)
Unfortunately it didn't get very far, as it is not compatible with A, B, or C fragments, or anything else that I have determined to be "DNA material".

This means that there are more things out there for people to discover, and since hogglo are 'extinct' for the moment (despite what support says) it's up to the miners to recover the parts!

I have updated my DNA buying thread with details of what I would like, lots of money to be made for those that find parts ;)

More updates as research continues.
- Deathifier

btw you did a very poor job of hiding your credits :p

Back