Sometimes a party just breaks out

Fishface

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Fishface
ok, maybe i'm a bit of an asshat sometimes, but i just cant help it. I always try to do my show from some new angle, and this time i figured it would be fun to have a party at the club of the other radio station. from what i can figure, they did a lot of decorating for a party later in the week, and i thought it would be fun to scoop them. all in good fun, ofc. so i showed up at their club and invited my listeners to join me. and they came out and danced in the other people's club. that was pretty funny, but then again, i'm a simple kind of guy and i'm easily amused.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And then one of the listeners offered a 900 ped prize to the listener who could guess the closest to a number between 1 and 10k. yes, that's not a typo. 900 ped prize to who guessed closest.

and the winner was: Spongey Bob from The Chosen Few soc (i think)

Congratulations, Spongey Bob!

PS: the person who donated the prize has said they will have even larger prizes in the future. tune in for more details

Thanks

That was a great night Fishface. The person whos club it is was a little suprized I'm sure to say the least. Made me laugh my ass off. As I said I listen to AHR alot but don't always come along as I'm mostly busy sweating/swunting. But tonight was different & I had to come long to see his face. It was great that we where welcomed in & that they joined in with the fun. Even if they where a little suprized lol.

Wining the peds was the icing on the cake & I 'm going to have a big bruise on my butt from when I fell off my chair. I would like to say a HUGE THANKYOU to the person that did the event. They really made my year. I wont say any names as you haven't & I'm guessing they may have asked you not to. But I can not thank them enough.

I could not believe my luck & still can't.

Keep doing what you do with your show mate. I think a good time was had by all & I hope Mrs FishFace isn't still mad with you tomorrow.

Best of luck & I'll see you at the next party.

Spongey

Woot!!! Gratz!!!! :yay:

Thanks FishFace for the invite to your party...I mean not your apartment but your party :D :cool:

We had alot of cool people there, some hot fashion, great music mix, and plenty of laughs.

Looking forward to future parties. Lets rock hard :yay::tux::yay:

Till next time ;)

Nice story Fishface :)
And gratz to the winner! 900ped :eek: now you will be busy doing other stuff than sweating ;)

LoL the two guys on the right are about the get it on =) hes about to unbutton his pants. Talk about a wild party haha

Back