FYI: Songkra Valley Drops Platinum FEN Tokens!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Mutated Beladoths and Otarugi have been adjusted to maximum maturity settings, allowing FEN tokens to be looted!

4611normal.jpg

It has been reported to me that over a 10K PED cycle, the average drop rate is about 1 token per 300-400 PED.

Other notable looted include:

Spleen Oil
Tier III components (250%+)
Focus Lense Components
Infrasound Emitter Components
And more!

Mutated Beladoths have a repeatable iron mission awarding 61.66 TT of Athletics (one of the best skills for Health and Evader profession).
Mutated Otorugis have a repeatable iron mission awarding 54.35 TT of Alertness (contributes to both Evader and Animal Looter)
Songkra Valley is located on Arkadia in the north eastern quadrant on the most eastern side at 32488 26149

Happy hunting! :yay:

Last edited:
The Otorugi are at minimum numbers, max maturity, so there are very few Otorugi.

1 of the 3 Beladoth dna is set to minimum numbers and almost minimum (and dropping) maturity.

Not sure this is what you intend.

The Otorugi are at minimum numbers, max maturity, so there are very few Otorugi.

1 of the 3 Beladoth dna is set to minimum numbers and almost minimum (and dropping) maturity.

Not sure this is what you intend.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I believe the original intent from the previous owner was to reduce one Beladoth DNA and subsequently increase the Otorugi spawn. I will consider this matter, and feedback from active hunters on Songkra would be greatly appreciated.

Chong sold you that LA?

p.s. already found answer, he stopped his event on la

Back