Space exploit very lucrative

Status
these people are the scum of entropia

that is not "bot" that is a F autorepeat....
i think that landing on an avatar to meliciusly let him inside your vehicle for whatever purpose is a violation for " interfering with other people gaming"
there is no excuses, it is an organized fraud to steal money from another player, i think that IP BAN should be applied to the vehicle driver.

F auto repeat or not. If you have it set up to auto repeat F and are AFK tough luck. Dont press R directed to red pvp and got for a poop :)

The propaganda bottters are making on this issue is beyhond laughable. Act all entitled and outraged when they are the ones setting themselves up to get pwned...

The hypocrysy is real in these ones!!

Just this week, a guy picked up a new player who he thought was botting allegedly and then lied about it after it was brought up. The new player was on the verge of quitting the game until many members of the community reached out to him being supportive. The guy who looted the player has since reimbursed him to try and make things right after being caught in a string of lies.

Link to thread:
yeah read that thread but that new player entered space pvp on his own and was shot, which is well within the intended mechanics, unless we have confirmation than the drop trick was used in that case?

me when a ship gets to close to me while im hunting
giphy.gif

Status
Back