Space is Imminent - Who will win the Motherships?

Update the Medium Fighters - Planet Calypso - Shinkiba Young section

Did I miss other entries over the week-end? :scratch2:

/tin foil hat on

Funny how the first day of the event someone gets a big hof on halix so a lot of people gets discouraged to hunt them and decides to go to other planets to try their luck.

/tin foil hat off

:laugh:

ok i´m not being completely serious, but it surely sucks.

read your thread, you'll get news you're looking for

Sam Diafelx Sara hat einen Gegenstand (Rutic Bett (L)) mit dem Wert 83965 PED hergestellt und wurde als ALLZEIT-HIGHSCORE in die Hall of Fame aufgenommen! Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!

So the new lead for crafting with that almost unbeatable Rutic Bett (L) 83,965 PED goes to Sam Diafelx Sara. GZ!

Sub. and bump for update

Crafting updated with the 83k ped ath.

Ah well... event over :yay:

Thanks MA for such a great event.... I guess :scratch2:

This whole "only young" thing totally sucks -..-

Ok a young or mature will beat a stalker anyway but why stealing the illusion? :poke:

Ah well... event over :yay:

It is for me - over 14k Shinkiba killed since the competition was announced and I finished the Iron Challenge so I give up :)

Still in 2nd place, annoyingly :laugh:

Maybe if I get a big Atrox HoF or something I'll hunt Leviathan for a bit :D

Florin Rechinul Pocneata killed a creature (Shinkiba Young) with a value of 433 PED at Shinook Quarry - OLA64- (280,430)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Entropia Universe time: 2011-06-17 09:40:11

8910 from 10k

Last edited:
Florin Rechinul Pocneata killed a creature (Shinkiba Young) with a value of 433 PED at Shinook Quarry - OLA64- (280,430)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

8910 from 10k

Hey wow! Very nice :) Gratz!

8910 from 10k

First post updated.

Gratz Rechinul for having taking the first lead in the race for an Medium Fighter!! :yay:

At 21:06:42 today:

Vlad Dracula Tepes killed a creature (Brown Papoo Old) with a value of 1104 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

NI ship with a possible owner

Last edited:
I've taken down nearly 2000 Rocktropians.... Not even a small global so far. Has anyone even gotten a global from this mob, let alone a HOF?

WoW, two more days to go... GL everyone :cool:

Sorry, wrong thread - entry deleted :ahh:

Last edited:
1104 PED Brown Papoo Old

I've taken down nearly 2000 Rocktropians.... Not even a small global so far. Has anyone even gotten a global from this mob, let alone a HOF?

After 5 days of hunting this little mobs, killing around 10k Papoo, with the highest loot of up to 4 ped, this miracle happened .....

Simones Fu Kill killed a creature (Shinkiba Young) with a value of 1017 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

1 shoot 1 kill => 1 hof ! cant belive it lol !

MindArk Jokes !!! :wise:

Simones Fu Kill killed a creature (Shinkiba Young) with a value of 1017 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

:laugh: - Can sense some consipiracy theories coming out of that one......

Grinding these buggers for days now...

...1 shoot 1 kill => 1 hof ! cant belive it lol !

Did you have to tell me? :laugh:

After 5 days of hunting this little mobs, killing around 10k Papoo, with the highest loot of up to 4 ped, this miracle happened .....

Gratz on that, ok so the Rocktropians are the last hope of a miracle!

OK so looks like basically we got the 1K papoo and shinkiba hofs likely to hold, the rocktropian thing is the only one up for grabs... only been to RT once are these little mobs like local shinkiba?

Anyone think the Skippies hunting ath may be beaten yet???

I have a sneaking suspision that with the comp not ending till close of play on Monday, someone in the MA offices may hit the ATH button once more.....

If I was a hunter I would be giving it the max on monday lol

"Planet Calypso - Shinkiba Young" section updated.

Thanks for sharing.

Sry you lost your first position Rechinul :(

Less than 9 hours to go, a few of us have been grinding Rocktropians for days straight. I even bumped into NEVERDIE and just said low level mobs like Rocktropians require heavy grinding. I suspect with the number of players who have been grinding them, there must have been 10s of 1000s Rocktropians killed. I myself have done 3-4K, others even more.

With the clock ticking now, this is one spaceship that may go unclaimed!

Less than 9 hours to go, a few of us have been grinding Rocktropians for days straight. I even bumped into NEVERDIE and just said low level mobs like Rocktropians require heavy grinding. I suspect with the number of players who have been grinding them, there must have been 10s of 1000s Rocktropians killed. I myself have done 3-4K, others even more.

With the clock ticking now, this is one spaceship that may go unclaimed!
So they haven't globaled during the competition yet? I'm thinking it doesn't have to be a global to win however. It only says 'largest loot'.

So they haven't globaled during the competition yet? I'm thinking it doesn't have to be a global to win however. It only says 'largest loot'.

Supposedly there has been a 7x global on a Rocktropian that was not reported to Entropia Tracker.

Back