Space not lootable anymore

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing
As of right now space is not lootable!

This is what I thought, but then I thought maybe people just go wise and stopped carrying :S

Time to start moving those stackables! Oh and no need to use those MS services for save travel anymore XD

Time to start moving those stackables! Oh and no need to use those MS services for save travel anymore XD

Warp flights are so cheap these days, that it doesn't matter really.

Some guy, outside foma logged of as he saw me attacking him, I chilled for a good hour, he logged back on I killed him, i got nothing.

Just saying, i think this would have been a biggy!

Some guy, outside foma logged of as he saw me attacking him, I chilled for a good hour, he logged back on I killed him, i got nothing.

yeah, & my no-loot spider was an ul ep-54.. keep dreaming lol

Yeah I understand your pains, killed many since last VU I'm sure I would have gotten loot from some of them.

There is already a thread for this in PVP. Just an FYI.

Forum>
Planet Calypso Professions>
Hunting>
PVP>
When lootable PvP is not lootable PvP

Last edited:
Warp flights are so cheap these days, that it doesn't matter really.

That's actually really sad for the MS owners, they are all under priced.

I hope this bug takes as long to fix as it takes to implement taming.

I hope it doesn't but if it does stay like this it will be interesting to see what affects this will have on game. Ofcourse I won't know because I'll have no reason login. ;)

Space dies a little without piracy. I can admit this, even from a perspective on the other side of the fence. Without risk/reward pvp in space, it becomes only an inconvenience. The investments of MS owners in SI becomes devalued, and crews lose purpose. MU on imported items might as well crash, as well.

I hope it doesn't but if it does stay like this it will be interesting to see what affects this will have on game. Ofcourse I won't know because I'll have no reason login. ;)

And everyone will miss you. Said no one, ever.

Every cloud has a silver lining.:yay:

As a space game, this is a shit space game

space is just a hassle needs to be overcome to get to another planet.

As for the crews loosing purpose bla bla bla, if the only purpose you can find to do in space is afk repair skilling, well i think we have done you a favour, wasting hours and days and weeks repairing lol

Space in EU has no purpose, no objectives. Is there to stimulate independant markets on distant planets, i get that part.

But for the actual lure of getting a new type of player into the game, After pirating and MS/privateer crews, there is no other purpose to space. No missions, no goals. No customisation for small spacecraft, or big spacecraft. Limited choice of spacecraft. What we have, VTOL, quad, and for big spenders Privateers and motherships.

Where is the imagination MA? what about mining ships, more medium sized ships, which can hold small crews, but at an afforable price. warp for small ships, the ideas are endless

Space in this game is dull, boring and thoughtless, it could be great.

So i wouldnt worry so much about space having a negative effect on the whole game if something goes wrong. Space just isnt really that appealing to the majority of people, sorry to tell you that ;)

Microsofts freelancer was an awesome game IMHO. the space combat MA could learn a lot to play that game!!

Crazy I don't think it will stay this way as it appears all lootable pvp has been set to non lootable.

I wonder if MA will lock anyone transporting vast amounts of stackables while it isn't lootable :scratch2:

As a space game, this is a shit space game

space is just a hassle needs to be overcome to get to another planet.

As for the crews loosing purpose bla bla bla, if the only purpose you can find to do in space is afk repair skilling, well i think we have done you a favour, wasting hours and days and weeks repairing lol

Space in EU has no purpose, no objectives. Is there to stimulate independant markets on distant planets, i get that part.

But for the actual lure of getting a new type of player into the game, After pirating and MS/privateer crews, there is no other purpose to space. No missions, no goals. No customisation for small spacecraft, or big spacecraft. Limited choice of spacecraft. What we have, VTOL, quad, and for big spenders Privateers and motherships.

Where is the imagination MA? what about mining ships, more medium sized ships, which can hold small crews, but at an afforable price. warp for small ships, the ideas are endless

Space in this game is dull, boring and thoughtless, it could be great.

So i wouldnt worry so much about space having a negative effect on the whole game if something goes wrong. Space just isnt really that appealing to the majority of people, sorry to tell you that ;)

Microsofts freelancer was an awesome game IMHO. the space combat MA could learn a lot to play that game!!
Nice post! it is just an annoyance to get to another planet and 4 peds outta my pocket. i have some fun on Motherships, but am lucky enough to be cool with someone who lets me be there. i don't want to repeat what you said, cause you hit it all. Even being a pirate must be boring as hell. Space is 9/10 times just an AFK activity for me. Set waypoint and fly, or repair afk. wow.

BTW: I was looted less than a week ago from RT. Carrying nova, blazar, 1 copy of Gamer Chick, and maybe 10 cans of cornsilk paint. lOL

Space has the potential to be great. As with any aspect of this game that has potential, we let MA handle it and you've seen how far that goes...

The only way space will be upgraded to take advantage of all the wasted potential is if someone has deep pockets and decides they want to manage space as their "Planet". Become a "Planet Partner" with your "Planet" being space itself, and then you have the ability to turn all the wasted potential it a game that may well be more fun than running around on the ground.

Space has the potential to be great. As with any aspect of this game that has potential, we let MA handle it and you've seen how far that goes...

The only way space will be upgraded to take advantage of all the wasted potential is if someone has deep pockets and decides they want to manage space as their "Planet". Become a "Planet Partner" with your "Planet" being space itself, and then you have the ability to turn all the wasted potential it a game that may well be more fun than running around on the ground.

yeh well there is that strangely named thyrion wars or what it was called... can't remember but they promised to have stuff set in Space. Anyways it's good to see lootable PVP is turned off. It's just an inconvenience for anyone who is not a pirate/PKer. Would be good to hear from MA if parts of this are intentional or if it's all just a bug...

Space land grabs would be sweet!

Then we would see real fleets begin to emerge, and epic space battles, this would stimulate a whole new space experience.

Motherships and privateers flexing there muscle, and a whole new era of space societys formed.

But as it is now, is very boring!

Ok, pirates don't get loot from their victims. But do victims actually keep their stackables?

The only way space will be upgraded to take advantage of all the wasted potential is if someone has deep pockets and decides they want to manage space as their "Planet"

That would be so nice if it worked that way, MA still has the IRON fist of control and nothing happens even at the PP level without approval from MA, Take those Arkoin brokers on Arkadia as a stern lesson there. The PP's have done absolutely everything in their power to get them working even traveling to MA's head office and MA still controls their functionality and is not getting them to work.

Placing space in the hands of another person or group will let it expand in concept and design but as far as it actually being improved is still controlled by MA in the end and will be slow to non existent in changes being done as expected.

I still dont dare to try to carry stackables in space , is it a feature now or a bugg ?

It's a feature as it I've been told someone in my soc was looted after the VU. My guess is they're showing off space to a new customer / pp and didn't want someone looting them ;)

It's a feature as it I've been told someone in my soc was looted after the VU. My guess is they're showing off space to a new customer / pp and didn't want someone looting them ;)

Well how is that showing off space. To truly show off space we should be able to loot MA and they should be carrying some nice loot :D

Finally ma respawn my ava. Just checked space not lotable anymore i still have lot after been hit down.
Huray now no ms services will need :D looking how ma will compensate looses.

Great i will request to refund si resources if they leave like it :D :D

Last edited:
Back