Space not lootable anymore

Finally ma respawn my ava. Just checked space not lotable anymore i still have lot after been hit down.
Huray now no ms services will need :D looking how ma will compensate looses.

Great i will request to refund si resources if they leave like it :D :D

What losses? All you have to do is adapt. Instead of flying around your very expensive school bus, why not take people hunting in space? Charge them for the privilege. If I weren't chipping out forever I'd take some friends up there, 20 PED per person, go on a hunt for like 2 hours. With space not being lootable people might be more receptive to hunting in space.

What losses? All you have to do is adapt. Instead of flying around your very expensive school bus, why not take people hunting in space? Charge them for the privilege. If I weren't chipping out forever I'd take some friends up there, 20 PED per person, go on a hunt for like 2 hours. With space not being lootable people might be more receptive to hunting in space.

20ped per person on a Mothership lasting 2 hours? Does goldy's ship have special eco cannons?

20ped is like 26 or shots only per person with averat 3 shots per small mob 5+ for larger ones you would be done in about 5 minutes unless you bring 50 people up at a time and supply 20ped each :p

but goshing aside ya the space mobs do seem to valid hunting mobs compared to the planet mobs I seen globals up there last night while flying around and havn't heard any complaints about 20 no looters in a row from space mobs.

It's a feature as it I've been told someone in my soc was looted after the VU. My guess is they're showing off space to a new customer / pp and didn't want someone looting them ;)

I'm not sure that's the case as land pvp4 doesn't seem to be lootable anymore either.

Neverdie is moving millions of peds through space probably....

MA is such a bitch :p

Just tested, Lootable is working again in space.

What now? Does it works , or not?

What now? Does it works , or not?

It works. JBK Looted a blazer fragment off me ( big bully :silly2:) in a test we just did :) ( to be fair... it wasnt my fragment :ahh: ;) )

That was at Arkadia space, as far as we have seen everthing is working in space as usual.

Last edited:
everything is working as space as usual or as same as usual?

Some guy, outside foma logged of as he saw me attacking him, I chilled for a good hour, he logged back on I killed him, i got nothing.

Just saying, i think this would have been a biggy!

I know its going back a bit in this thread, but why would anyone in their right mind try to fly out of the asteroid space resort with substantial loot on them? Has the 25ped (actually, I think its less than that) fee to TP back to Calypso been discontinued?

The only way I'd actually fly out of that place is if the loot system had really taken the piss and all I'd dug up was the equivalent of two Wagon Wheels and a Curly Wurly.

I know its going back a bit in this thread, but why would anyone in their right mind try to fly out of the asteroid space resort with substantial loot on them? Has the 25ped (actually, I think its less than that) fee to TP back to Calypso been discontinued?

The only way I'd actually fly out of that place is if the loot system had really taken the piss and all I'd dug up was the equivalent of two Wagon Wheels and a Curly Wurly.

It costs 1000ped to tp down

Last edited:
you should check your rep points.

Last edited:
Back