Space Revelations!

BigDawg

Young
Society
Temporal Destinies
Hatchett BigDawg Badger
With the new year rapidly approaching and in light of the things "revealed" in the Kronan/Dreadnought thread, I find myself wondering what new dramas we will discover in 2013.

Let's all make some guesses at to what new dramas/threads/revelations we will have in the new year,

To get the ball rolling here's mine.
(in no particular order)

There will be a 100 page thread discussing the ins and out of why space is sucks and not ONE person will bring up EVE online as an example of how things could be done better. (Hey we can hope)

The forum Mods will start a "log-out jar". Every forum member who creates or adds to a "log out should be removed from space" thread will be required to donate 1 ped to the jar. The proceeds will go to buy the mods a drink for having to read that crap.

Stagger is Xane, and Xane is secretly a prominent politician in the real world. (After all the line between pirate and politician is a slim one)

and finally...

Narfi is secretly Skeezers cat!

(this is all meant tongue firmly in cheek and no offense meant to any players mentioned)

Go ahead everyone add your own!

Last edited:
LOL
In 2013 we will see a massive Space update to compete with EVE and Star Citizen (Star Citizen has created an entire space universe with cool ships for under $6 million)

EU Space will look like this

I particularly like the upgraded Privateer graphics.

I think there will be an initiative to sell Space to the cynical planet-dwellers. The initiative will involve many events, such as:

The Hug a Cosmic Horror event - Cosmic Horrors are the oldest space mob but are no doubt a bit cranky on account of having no air to breathe while repeatedly hearing that everyone on the forum thinks their home is shit. And lets face it, if you were being suffocated while being told you lived in a dump you'd have one on you too. These otherwise placid creatures just need a group hug. Hugging them will make them realise that us colonists emphasise with them, even willing to suffocate with them. Although even the spacemobs know that only those based in Sakura know what its truely like to live in a shithole.

The discovery that about 70% of the established space transport services are run from shared-accounts and multiaccounts. And passengers asking themself with whom they really travel with and trust.

Loving the disgruntled Horror hugging event! :D I can buy a ticket? :wtg:

Star Citizen (Star Citizen has created an entire space universe with cool ships for under $6 million)

The raiders in the trailer look hardcore, hell I'd even consider being a pirate flying one of those!

The universe is expanding! 2013 - more space, bigger distances. Flight time from Calypso to Rocktropia by Sleipnir: 8 days and 3 hours. Thanks to a warhammer 40k licence that will be aquired, warp flights wont be safe in 2013 but MS hangars will turn into spawn points for warp creatures. Shadow armor will be a must for repair crews. New ship classes (destroyers, carriers, tropedo ships) ensure that the community wont get too peacefull and relaxed, especially with the introduction of the new PvP extended (tm) system that allows pirates to loot player credit card informations. All in all we will see a much improved space with much more unnecessary violence, greed and extreme emotional conditions. With nice grafics.

space will be expanded... distance between planets and their space stations will be much greater... space between space stations and planets will be non lootable area... you will need 60 minutes for a flight with slepnir or 40 minutes for a flight with a quad from planet to space station...

MA will forget implement teleports between space stations and planets... they will try to repair it but it will be bugged... :laugh:

Nah....here's what will happen to space.

- MA will decide to add in more "life-forms" to space so that people flying through will suffer unnecessary decays...:D
- The said life-forms would require people to fly through space in a zig-zag non-straight line and thus waste more fuel and time traveling through space to reach our desired destination...or die trying and thus having to re-travel back a certain path "again".:silly2:
- Pirates and/or space mobs can start attacking and board MS ships via their hangars and bring about a full scale massacre of all living things dwelling onboard the ship. :lolup: (Yeah, I'm dreaming about this part...)
- Asteroids will be added into space and people can start equipping their ships with scanners and miner lasers to "probe" and "mine" resources off those asteroids (a.k.a. space mining).
- A new line of craftable ships, weapons and equipment to take care of the space battles and mining parts.

* that's no moon! *

and death

a new threat arrives

```````````````````

It will be discovered that I've been secretly breeding with aliens in space...Creating a new and exciting creature the Vampialien. This will cause outrage when I become the first person to loot my baby and ath.

another new space creature will be discovered by fishface and mind ark calls it a blowfish in his honor

Sakuba will finally come out of the closet and reveal that he's really a she with a very deep funny accent voice.

Mrs fish will be revealed as the worst pirate of them all

Big dawg becomes mayor of space

stone will be revealed as giving all his pirate profits to charity, making him more like robin hood

mickjack and kitty will be the first couple to get married in space

and best of all..... t his thread will end up getting locked because someone will take it too seriously and start flaming.

The discovery that about 70% of the established space transport services are run from shared-accounts and multiaccounts. And passengers asking themself with whom they really travel with and trust.

See I knew it!

I almost added to my list ,

Sakuba and JBK are revealed to be the same person!

Whoi is this ?

Whoi is this ?

Give it a rest. You got busted. If you want to make an account under the name Goldy, the mods were pretty clear about it. If you show them that you aren't ErnestJ, they would unlock your other account. Otherwise, just post under your ErnestJ account and quit annoying people.

Oberon will share how he is able to do the unthinkable in space and we will all have a huge gangnam dance party on one of the asteroids in space :D

The egg will vibrate itself into space, cross over to Next Island and eat it. It will remain there like a giant ball for people to go look at.

There will be a 100 page thread discussing the ins and out of why space is sucks and not ONE person will bring up EVE online as an example of how things could be done better. (Hey we can hope)

EVE also got an update today the comparison with EVE updates to EU updates today is about 1.5gig :eyecrazy: i think EU was about 100 meg... pushing 350meg ish if you include all planets :smash:

excuse me Sir but do not put EU space to shame with these amazing space games and GFX :wise:

The egg will vibrate itself into space, cross over to Next Island and eat it. It will remain there like a giant ball for people to go look at.

i now foresee a future for the egg, if there is any hope for its future, it needs to make one for its-self :laugh:

Since MA said they had big plans for space in 2012 and nothing changed, space development will be the next taming. No changes in 2013. Except for this:

Space will shrink to the number of players out there so MA dont need to fill the gaps! lol

All L vehicles will decay by driving maybe even non L, they can afterall repair. But it dont stop there all L weapons will start to decay as you equip them, and they are going to introduce L clothes, they will decay when running. And when all have stopped using there stuff and they dont get money for the decay anymore they will start to decay your ped card if you stand still and do nothing, and when you dont have any peds left you will eventually get auto logged out of the game to save server costs.

I dont like to be negative but I am closer to the truth beeing negative with MA.
Let us all hope that MA wakes up and hire some gamers and programmers, to much business ppl there.

Slay

Space will shrink to the number of players out there so MA dont need to fill the gaps! lol

, and they are going to introduce L clothes,

Slay

L clothes are already in game (on Cyrene) and they have introduced equipping decay for the freebie items..thin end of the wedge..

I get a 25 mill ped all time high and purchase Next Island!! :yup:

George Ace Skywalker will realize that you can't spell spACE without ACE, so ACE Industries will buy all of space and try to fit it in to the Calypso Museum.

God does not play dice with the Universe.. or Total Randomness about space

This year according to the Unified Field theory that is out there, A giant Black hole will develop around the Dreadnought, and this resulting black hole near Next Island will cause the planet to implode causing a further expansion of Said black hole thus sucking Rocktropia into it.. This planet in turn cause further degradation in the gravity field in space, and soon numerous privateers and motherships will be drawn into it accelerating the process further, Then smaller ships will be destroyed as well, and finally the cascade effect will hit both Arkadia and Cyrene and both worlds will self destruct causing everyone on those worlds to mass panic flee to Calypso where upon arriving, the entire population crashes the planet and causes it to spin wildly into said black hole..

"The last message that will be sent from Earth to Calypso and the message will be a representative of MA saying the following line..

"So long, and thanks for all the money.."

At which Point, Skeezer will step in.. and cough up a furball and save the entire universe from ending. Sadly the furball wll be the only thing to survive the cataclysm..:lolup:

Benjamin Ben Coyote.
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Stagger is Xane, and Xane is secretly a prominent politician in the real world. (After all the line between pirate and politician is a slim one)

"I am not a crook!" XD

I would like to see pvp free hunt zones in space. It don't need to be pvp all around, just to go hunt mobs. It also needs more spacecrafts and more different guns to play and hunt. AND... it needs to fix all the cheaters in space!

The universe is expanding! 2013 - more space, bigger distances. Flight time from Calypso to Rocktropia by Sleipnir: 8 days and 3 hours. Thanks to a warhammer 40k licence that will be aquired, warp flights wont be safe in 2013 but MS hangars will turn into spawn points for warp creatures. Shadow armor will be a must for repair crews. New ship classes (destroyers, carriers, tropedo ships) ensure that the community wont get too peacefull and relaxed, especially with the introduction of the new PvP extended (tm) system that allows pirates to loot player credit card informations. All in all we will see a much improved space with much more unnecessary violence, greed and extreme emotional conditions. With nice grafics.

epic you sure make me :):)

Back