Spaceship, but with a story...

Dusk

Elite
Trinity Dusk Trinity
I was out mining from Sakura but had stumbled into the LA north east of Nate Valley. Anyway, without a global from something like a thousand bombs dating back to the weekend, I get a strange signal. Sh!t! Surrounded by Falx. I'm about 200 metres from it and I've got my co-ordinates, but before I can do anything, one of the mobs hits me. Dead.

As I revive, the only one of my soc mates online at the time, Pirx Danford, offers to come and help. I give approximate co-ordinates and he says he's on his way. Meanwhile, I'm TPing from revival - straight into another Falx. :(

Another attempt to TP ends the same way, so then I try running. Approximately 1000 metres if I've got my sums right. Meanwhile Dan, as I call him, is giving me locations that are safe. At this point I have a brain wave. If I drop another bomb, I think, maybe I can pick up the strange signal. D'oh! I get a VII lyst. :scratch2: Only to then be killed again! Somewhere during this time it flashes up in chat that someone has found a spaceship - OH NO!:mad: Hope it ain't mine!

I TP back to a safe location given by Dan and and come across my VII Lyst. I try to recover it, only to be killed yet again.

As I'm preparing to TP from revival yet again Dan tells me he's found the spaceship. I TP to the coordinates only to see a single drone. "It's gone" I say to Dan, but as we move towards the drone the spaceship appears. :yay: The only problem is another Falx. Dan deals with the drone, before drawing away the falx, allowing me to reach my claim...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'd ask that rather than gratzing me, when I've got Pirx Danford to post on this thread, that you +rep him for being so helpful. And when I meet him in game later he's getting half the loot too.

Oh, and I never did manage to get that VII lyst out. :laugh:

Aaaaw dang you embarass me :ahh:

I remember it was so difficult to convince you to let me help,
but I was so happy when we finally were able to find that wicked ship :yay:

Instant karma return was a 160 ped gradivore global some minutes after :D

gratz on your spaceship and very nice teamwork :)

I love stories like this ... and both you guys are sweethearts, so good for you on your teamwork to accomplish this task. Gratz anyway my dear, and good karma on you to Pirx ... you deserved it. ;)

gratzz for the nice thread!!!and for the spaceship :yay:

Gratz To you both!! :yay:

Nice job guys :)

Rep left ;)

BTW, I'm always here to help a Dusk if needed, so just ask :thumbup:

Nice story, glad to see it was still there for you.

go team, good work guys :)

Ah - the benefits of a soc :D

Nice story, and people like Pirx are what keeps me logging in.

Well done, to both of you!

AG

Great work guys and gratz both of you :).

Gratz to you both, and more to come! :wtg:

Back